Cabin in the Woods

A/N Yay! 4000 reads :) tanks babes

My writing instincts have been kicking in, and I'm working on my detail work. So enjoy!

*Song for this chapter: Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeah's

Louis's POV:

"Ok, where the hell are Harry and Niall?" I tap my right foot on the ground, growing impatient.

"I dunno, maybe Lex knows." Liam states focused on his phone the whole time. Probably reading tweets instead of paying attention to moi. Jerk.

"LEXI LEFT EARLIER!!" Nina shouts from the other room. Great. Two band mates and a teenage girl missing. That's going to go well with management. I pace the hallway, trying to think of anywhere they could have possibly gone. I stop in front of the giant stained glass window, peering out onto the streets below. Come on Lou, it's Harry we're talking about! It's not as if he could have just drove- sh*t.

I glance back down at the street. I'm going to kill those boys. I would kill Lex too, but she'd hurt me before I could do anything. (Have you seen her nails?! Talons I tell you, TALONS!)

One of our rented cars, the mini cooper,was gone. I stare at the blank parking place, praying that curly headed bloke didn't do anything stupid.

"How long have they been gone?" I shout, walking into Gracie's room.

Woah, she practically took my breath away. Her hair was in it's normal straightened way, somewhat emo styled. Plain black t-shirt, dark jeans, and black converse.

"Ummm, about 3 hours. Have you really been sleeping that long?" she smiles.

"Maybe....... Anyways, none of them are answering their phones, says there's no signal. I'm worried about my boobear."

She raises her brow at me.

"Ok ok, and Niall and Lexi too. There, you happy?"

"Very." She pulls on my suspender, releasing it real fast. I think wearing these builds up immunity to pain. People have done that so many times, it doesn't even hurt anymore.

"I only hope they're okay."

*********

Lexi POV:

"I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!" Harry and Niall shout in unison. I don't blame them, my feet are killing me. My legs feel like 1,000 needles stabbed me. But I have to make it look like I'm stronger than them.

"C'mon you babies! It's not that hard, only about 8 miles to go."

"Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh." they moan.

Man, I need to get into shape. Luckily the boys are to focused on their own pain to notice my waterfall of sweat. Not to mention we each had backpacks full of necessities from the car. Lucky me got the one filled with water bottles, adding about 10 pounds to me.

Ugh, having thick black hair just adds to everything. I take the pack off my back, holding it in front of me. I dig around for my makeup bag, praying there's a pony tail holder in there.

"Is now really the time for mascara?" Niall yells from behind me.

"I'm trying to pull up my hair!" I shout back. Ah-ha, found it! I throw it up into a messy bun real fast, about to stuff the bag back into the backpack when I take a quick look at Harry.

He looks just as miserable. He probably has almost as much hair as I do, and the exhaustion is showing on his face. I get an idea. He's not going to like it, but it's an idea.

"Harry, let me pull your hair up." I say, walking back towards the boys.

"Are you crazy?! I'll look gay!"