Kick to the groin :)

A/N

Hey Reader's this chappie is gonna be a tweak bit different (in a good way I hope!) and in the words of my friend olivia.....

FAN, COMMENT, AND VOTE!!

Much love---Lexi J xoxo

Harry's View:

It's been 7 hours now since Lex hit the ground. Lex, my beautiful Lex. I thought I had lost her, angry that I had so little time with her. My heart still aches, knowing that if she were to leave me I'd die inside.

As we exit the hospital, I wrap my arms tightly around her waist, holding her close. She looks up at me and smiles, pushing those thoughts of her in pain out of my mind. She starts to shiver. Without hesitation, i take off my blazer and sit it carefully on her shoulders.

I bring my lips to her ear. "I love you Alexis Westlie." i say, kissing her neck. "I love you to Harry Styles." she tickles my ribcage, causing me to laugh for the first time since the accident.

I take a sideways glance at the other boys. Niall is carrying a sleeping Nina in his arms. Louis and Grace walk slow, kissing every so often. I notice Liam still hasn't made the move on Olivia yet. "Kiss her you idiot!" i shout back his way. His face goes beat red, and Olivia laughs whispering something in his ear.

"You are quite the trouble maker Mr. Styles." Lexi toys with the button on my blazer. "I'm the only one man enough to do it." I puff out my chest in an attempt to look super buff.

"Of course you are." she slips her hand into my back pocket, and I soon do the same. It has to be around 30• out, but as long as Lex is warm, I'm fine without my coat.

We finally arrive to the car. Lex kisses her parents goodbye while I stand on the sidelines. Her father gives her a big hug, i remind myself to get to know her parents more, make a good impression. I don't want them seeing me as some bloody pop star who caught their daughter's eye.

Since Lexi is obviously not fit enough to drive, and Nina is sleeping soundly, Olivia and Grace offer to drive. (As soon as we go back to England, I will be the Driving Master!)

Lex sits her head in my lap, and soon is fast asleep. I stroke her hair, until I too feel sleep coming into my eyes. I decide Lex is safe, and I sleep calm for the night.

Lexi's view:

Sunlight blinds me as I awaken, unsure of where I am. Looking around, i notice I'm still wearing Harry's jacket from last night. I feel his arm, freezing. I slide the jacket over his sleeping body. I sit up, slamming my head on the top of the car. I let out a silent scream. Outside cars pass by, probably important business men on their way work up in the city. I slide over to Harry's side of the seat, looking out the other window.

The gas station is P-A-C-K-E-D. People are rushing in and out, carrying boxes of donuts and coffee. I check the time on my phone. 7:08am. Perched over the front seat, I find Grace and Louis asleep, hand in hand.

Out of nowhere, my bladder feels like it's about to burst. I quietly unlock my door and sprint my way into the gas-station bathroom.

I realize now why Niall had not wanted to use the bathroom yesterday. It smelled foul, like an underground sewer system. Remains of old gum and who knows what else cover the walls. I can't bear to be here.

I burst out the door, running fast to the nearest hidden place. Hmm, ominous dumpster or welcoming bush? Bush it is. Ahhh, sweet relief,I thought I was going to-

"Ahhh!!" louis shouts so loud people in Canada might here him. "I've already seen your butt once, that is far more than enough!" he turns around, covering his eyes. I re-dress myself.

"It's ok to look now." he makes an opening in his fingers, making sure I'm not lying.

"And I thought Harry liked to be naked. For Christ's sake woman!"

"You know it was sexy!" i shout back, already making my way back to the car. Harry and Grace are still in a deep slumber. I grab some money out of Grace's purse, reminding to pay her back later. With a swift kiss on Harry's forehead, it's off to get hyper juice for me.

Everyone stares as i enter the gas station. Crap! I still have my bandages on. I weave in and out of aisles, using my elbow as some sort of invisibility cloak against my wounds.

SMACK! I fall straight onto my butt. Flailing, i try to grab onto nearby shelves. Candy and beefy jerky spill everywhere, the shelves crashing hard onto the tile floor. As if everyone wasn't staring before. I feel like a rat being watched by vultures, just waiting for me to curl up and die.

"Whoops! Sorry about that." a hand reaches mine and lifts me up off the floor. If it weren't for Harry, I'd be swooning over the mystery boy who just helped me to my feet.

His blonde hair was emo-style, but shorter. His blue eyes glistened like the night sky. As for his clothes, he wore a black v-neck tee, khaki trousers, and red nike high tops. (Looked like the goth version of Niall if you ask me.)

"I'm Jack by the way, and you are?" his voice had a hint of an accent, just enough to get my brain fried.

Cute boys: 1

Lexi: -10000

"Lex, if that's fine by you." he simply laughs. "Well it was nice to, errr, meet you Lex." i notice he is still holding my hand.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!?!" Harry screams, scaring the bejeezus

out of me. His hair is disheveled and frizzy, sticking out in random places around his head. His normally green eyes are now literally green with envy. Stomping towards Jack, he shoves me out of the way.

"Who do you think you are?" harry screams. Great. Even more attention. "Harry it's-" "Stay out of this Lex!"

"Well, answer me!" jack simply stares, trying to hold back laughter. I can't blame him. As much as I love Harry, he isn't exactly the "scary" type.

"I was simply helping this pretty girl back onto her feet, you got a problem with that curly?" jack teased. Harry looks like he might explode. "That pretty girl is my girlfriend you-!" i cover my ears, attempting to block out all of the swearing Harry is saying.

"Well, I wouldn't count on that." jack shoves Harry's shoulder, a devilish look in his eyes. My Harry does exactly what I wanted to do. He brings his foot up and roundhouse kicks' Jack right in the groin. Who knew he had it in him?

"That is the last time you mess with my girl." he spits out the words, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the gas station.

"Are you ok?" he strokes me head, checking to see if Jack somehow managed to hurt me. "I never was hurt Mr. Kick-To-The-Groin." i tickle him. He pouts his lip in defeat. "You were very brave. Miu Miu macho." i flex my muscles like Superman. "I was?" his eyes go into Bambi mode. "Yeah, you're my official and ONLY bodyguard now. Wouldn't want your manly-ness rubbing of on the rest of the boys." He lifts me up, carrying me back to the car. I know it's just to prove his point, but I love it anyways.