There will be blood D:

"BUT I WANT THE MAP!" louis screams, ripping it out of my hand. We managed to make it to the zoo without crazed fans chasing us. I'm still worried they'll somehow find us. If only Louis would SHUT UP for 2 seconds, we wouldn't have people staring at us. "Fine, Louis you take the map. First thing though, the gals and I need to freshen up." we link arms and head off to the restroom.

"Lexi Bryanne Westlie! What have you gotten us into!" olivia shouts. "Hey, it's not my fault they almost ran over me! Plus, you have Liam, you should be happy." she smiles, obviously thinking about him now. "I guess I can't be mad...." she mutters. I quickly re-apply my make-up. "CRAP!" i look down at my legs. The concrete road has shredded my tights and left my legs bleeding and bruised. I take off the tights, down to my shorts. The girls try to take off the dried blood with wet paper towels. Epic fail.

"I think i might have some wet wipes in my bag." nina reaches her hand into her purse. For our group of friends, Nina is known for having everything in her purse. And I mean everything. 20 tubes of Chapstick, light up snail, even some Pokemon cards. She finds the towels and hands one to each girl. "Ouch! Hey that's a bruise! Ow! Do you have to scrub so hard!" i scream in pain. I hear laughter from above. I look up from the floor. "Get Out! This is the LADIES room for a reason!" olivia and Grace shove our 5 comrades back out the door.

After what feels like ages, we get all of the blood off. I slip back on my boots and return back to the 60• weather. I see the boys whispering to each-other, sharing laughs. Please don't be about me, I beg. "Well Liam wants to go see the turtles so lets head that way." Niall says pointing at the map. "I'll lead the way! Call me Captain Louis!" he points to the left and takes off running. We all head after him.

REPTILE HOUSE is in big letters over a fairly large building. Statues of snakes, alligators, and yes turtles surround the entrance. Everyone enters, ogling at the boa constrictors and pythons. Out of the corner of my eye, i catch sight of 2 little girls. They have 1D shirts on, and the older one looks about 8. Zayn catches a glimpse of them as well. He taps the boys on the shoulder and they do something unexpected. Harry and Niall talk to the girls' parents, then scoop the little ones into their arms. "My name's Emily, and this is my sister, Sophie. But we already know who you are." a little squeal escapes Emily's lips. Niall bounces Sophie on his knee. "Tell you what," he says, "since you two have been such good girls, how would you like some autographs?" the girls shriek with delight. I hand Harry a pen from my purse, and soon all 5 boys have signed each of the girls shirts. They all give hugs then walk away in delight. "Ok 2 things. 1. AWWWWW!!! And 2. That was the quietest Lou's been in the past day." "What can I say, I'm quite the Ladies man." I hear a scream in the background. Me and Harry look at each other. "Turtles." we both say at the same time, and run over to where the others are. "I just want to hold them, and watch Adele music videos with them." louis claims. One word. W-I-E-R-D.

"What time is it?" Liam asks, his face shows he misses the turtles. "4:45, why?" the boys all curse loudly. "What?!" "The concert's at 6, we're late for rehearsal." "Let's go then!" just our luck, the car's about a mile away from the reptile house. What I've learned from my 2 days with One Direction is one thing (pun intended), there is A LOT of running. I'm 99.9% sure i lost about 10 pounds today alone. By the time we reach the car it's 5:00. "Is this an everyday thing?!" i ask, barely catching my breath. "Not usually,....maybe you're just bad luck." even though we are all about to die from exhaustion, Zayn still has time for jokes. I make sure to save a glare for later.

"Where's the concert at?" "The Pagent." great, another 10 minutes gone just driving. At last we arrive. "You girls hang around backstage while we go get yelled at by Uncle Si." Simon Cowell here? Why am I not surprised? Harry gives me a peck on the cheek and heads off to his dressing room.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!" Simon's voice echos around the stage.

"Sorry, we just lost track of time and-"

"Lost track of time? That's not the Liam Payne I know. I'm disappointed in you, ALL of you."

I can only picture the boys faces, sad and concerned, i make a brave decision. I pick a fight with Simon Cowell.

"You need back-up?" grace asks, ready to punch someone. "No, I'll be ok." we all hug, praying that I won't die soon. "Excuse me! Mr. Cowell!!" "Lexi don't-" Harry begs. I'm about a foot away from Simon now. "And what do you need? I am busy here! How did you get back here anyways?!" "Listen, please don't kill me for this, but it's sorta my fault the boys were late." i brace for impact, expecting to be blown to bits. "Is this a joke? Am I being pranked?"the boys shake their heads. I do a quick recap of this weekends' events, leaving out the kissing and the boys seeing me in my underwear. "Young lady, you should be in a lot of trouble for this.....but seeing as it's equally the boys fault, you'll all have to face the consequences. After the concert it's straight back to England for you boys." simon's voice is cross. Harry steps in front of me. "No." "Did you just say no?" "I'm sorry, but I can't leave, not yet. You aren't going to like this, but Lex is my girlfriend now. I know we've only just met, but I can't leave until I know she'll be able to visit me back in the UK." my heart feels like a drum.

How is it possible for him to love me? I'm the shy quiet girl, never quite able to break free of her shell. And he's an international pop star for christ's sake! Not to mention we only met just yesterday. For a whole year I've dreamed about this happening. So of course I stand there, mouth open, unable to speak. I bet that looked reeeeaaaalll cool.

"Harry, you can't let some american girl ruin your career!" simon gets up in Harry's face.

Harry holds me tighter in his arms. "It's either her, or I won't do the show." every is shocked to say the least. Simon sighs. "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you!"

Harry leans towards me, bringing me into a long kiss.

"No fair!" niall cries.

"eh harry, i think i know Vas Happening." zayn smirks

Louis and Liam are wrestling on the ground over who knows what. I hear a cry of pain, and find Liam clutching his stomach in pain.

"That's what you get for insulting carrots!" his foot makes contact with Liam's....lets say area. "Come on now Lou, we can't have injured members before the concert." liam stands up, looking disappointed.

"CONCERT BEGINS IN 5 MINUTES!" a voice booms over the loud speaker. I hear the fans roaring in the background. I wonder how I didn't notice them before. "Harry!" one cries. "I'll be your one thing Niall!" cries another. Harry's grip loosens around me.

"Don't go getting any ideas, what with all those pretty girls out there." i say. "I'll make sure to give each fan a kiss. Right on the lips mind you!" i sock him in the arm.

"3 MINUTES!" the announcer says. I give each of the boys a hug, wishing them luck. And they're off.

I return to the girls. They all listen with wide eyes, happy that any gossip came their way. "I hope Niall would do the same!" nina says, crossing her arms in fake frustration. We hear the starting music come on, and soon we're all bobbing our heads to the beat.

The music stops and Zayn's voice comes from the speaker.

"Now, I know this isn't what we normally do, but for our next song we'd like to bring some special people out onstage. These girls' have really helped us these past two days. Would you all like to meet them?" A cheer erupts from the crowd. Two security guards come to the backstage area where we're sitting. "You all are requested onstage." the buffer one says in a monotoned voice.

We're all in near tears, for this is unreal. A few more steps, and go out of the dark and into the spotlight. I squint, hopefully i don't look to mental. The building is overflowing with fans, cameras are flashing, glow in the dark shirts blast out at me. "Lex, come over here!" Liam shouts. I give my gals a hug and hurry over to center stage. "This girl is one of the most amazing people I've ever met." Louis begins, "but I think Harry would do a better job of describing her." i blush, and Niall ushers the other girls over. "You fans will be the first to hear this," The crowd roars over Harry's voice, echoing in my ears. "So here it goes!" Harry dips me down and kisses me just like in the movies. The crowd goes silent. "To my beautiful girlfriend Alexis! And her equally gorgeous friends!" harry and the boys throw their hands in the air. I feel a crack, and next thing I know I'm on the ground, covered in my own blood.