Freefall of Wetpants

A/N Do you guys like this story? (Thanks for the 2000 reads!) I try my best, and I'd really appreciate if you comment with feedback. :) Also, sorry if any info is wrong, Google seems to hate me today! I know I said I wouldn't upload, but I just couldn't help it.

I grab Harry's elbow, dragging him into my room. The tour doesn't start for an hour, and after the way I screamed at him, i figured we best had a talk.

"Listen Harry I-"

"Oh shut up. I'm over it now. He wasn't even worth it the little slimeball. I know I can be a little jealous......"

I raise my brow at him. "Ok, a lot jealous." "Well, you are cute when your jealous." "Puppy dog cute or little child having you answer a pretend phone cute." His fingers trace down my jaw line. "Neither, more like Nemo saying "anemone" cute."

He sits down onto the blue bedspread, making a crinkle in the fabric. I curl up in a ball next to him, though my knee is really killing me. Over the years I've been called klutz so many times, I lost track in the first week of middle school. Other nicknames weren't as kind. *Cough cough* Sexy Lexi *Cough cough* If Harry ever found out about that I'd probably find a hole to go die in. "What can I say, I'm quite the ladies man." "From now on, your my man only. Ok, I'll make an exception for Lou, but no one else. You hear me Styles?" "Got it love." He plants a kiss on my forehead, and I give him one in return.

"So whatcha wanna do?" he asks. I give him a quick peck on the mouth. "I'm going to take a shower-" "Can I join you?" he pouts his lips. "'Fraid not love." That only makes him pout more. "I may be your girlfriend, but don't think for one minute I won't get a restraining order on you." His hair practically rises from the shock. He holds his hands up as if to say "Ok i give up!"

I slip into the door on the other side of the room. Woah.....

This bathroom was bigger than my sister's and my room combined. The shower had duel heads and jets surrounding all sides. The bathtub, was enormous to say the least. Jacuzzi jets surrounded it, and scented candles and rose petals covered the surrounding counter. There was even a T. V.!

I quickly strip down to my underwear, waiting for the bath to fill up. I undo the bandages around my knee (Olivia's gonna have a fit with me over that) i walk over to the six foot mirror, counting every bruise. 87. What am I going to do with those boys?

I look down at my "flat" stomach. I had a secret, no one knew except my parents. They truly are my heroes, they nursed me back to health, helping me every step of the way. Remember when I mentioned being tortured everyday in middle school? It broke me down, mentally and physically. I soon started believing what everyone said, about me being fat and ugly. In a couple months time, I became bulimic, puking my guts out every day. When my mom walked in on my one time, everything changed. I had expected her to be mad, but she was more worried than everything. "WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK?!" she screamed. That's where my "bff" comes in. Ky was never in trouble, and I vowed one day she would pay. That day never came.....

I strip all the way down, dipping my toes into the scolding water. Ah, just how I like it :)

I push the button on the remote. "Ah-AH-ah-Ah-ahhhhhHHHHhhhhh." the jets turn on, covering my petite body in bubbles. A grab a bottle next to me: Lavande- Lavender in French. I pour a small amount into the water, and a sweet smell quickly fills my nostrils. I could get used to this.

Someone knocks on the door. "Lex?" "Yes Harry?" I hear a noise, as he props his back against the door on the other side. "Just making sure you didn't drown love." "Maybe I did, you could be talking to a ghost." I can picture the mock panic on his face. "I'm coming Lexi!" he fake cries, pounding his fist on the door. "Stayyyyy awayyy Harry Styyyles." I say in my best ghost voice. "Demon begon!!" he shouts back. I laugh, plugging my nose, and I decide to take a dip.