Do it like a Dude!

"See you in the holiday's" 

*car screeches and drives off* 

"Sigh" 

Hi I'm Melody Kingston but everyone call's me Mel, your wondering who that was well that was my idiot father (love him really!)....

See My dad had two children one was a boy, the other one was a girl oh yeah and we are werewolves. My brother Zack doesn't like sports he loves art so when my father found out well he didn't take it to kindly so when he found out that i liked sports and wanted to become a professional well lets just say I'm here in a werewolves boys only school. I feel like I'm the only one being stared at.

Greaaaaaaat.....

"Crazy" yeah I tell myself that 5 billion times when my dad first came up with the idea, I thought he was joking until i saw his serious face that's when i knew he wasn't. I feel like this is his dream he wanted to be the best quarterback not me,my mother got knocked up he then had to give up that dream for my mother sake, shes's gone by the way(not like that) she left him for another man she contacts here and there but not so much. 

My hair was a rich shade of mahogany. It flowed in waves to adorn  My eyes was framed by my long lashes and were a bright emerald-green that's until my dad wanted me to cut my hair short and basically "look anything like a boy" thats what he said.

My dad wanted me to look the part there was no way they would let a girl enter to this school, hence boys school So if a girl entered they would have just laughed and threw the application in the bin but "this is my only way to get a scholarship to Ravencliffe college" said my dad. I have to for him i love my dad and i could see the hurt and pain in him after mom left. This is the only thing to get him to be happy.

As i walked towards the school Campus i could hear snips of conversations in the air like "Who's he"

"he looks a bit girly to be a guy" last but not least "Fresh meat" 

I took a big gulp cause i was going to be on a bumpy ride 

"stupid dad"