Music Video

You walked into the studio with your eyes glued to your cell phone. Words couldn't begin to touch the amount of anxiety you had right about now, and the only way you could mask your uneasiness from the producer leading you to the recording booth was to look at your phone. The male led you to a dimly lit room and held the door open for you. "Thank you." You said softly, shuffling inside the room. "No problem." He nodded, walking to the soundboard outside of the small black room.
You weren't nervous because you were singing, It was your dream and you made it happen. You were nervous because you were singing with someone special. Camila wanted you -of all people- to do a feature with her on her next single, and of course you wouldn't turn that down. You were torn away from your thoughts when someone opened the sound booth door. "Hey there." Camila cheered with a genuine smile. You felt butterflies in your stomach as the tall brunette approached you. "Hey," You practically whispered, holding one hand over your forearm, giving a half wave with the spare hand. "It's nice to meet you, Y/n." The hazel-eyed female said in a lower tone. Her eyes seemed to trial up and down your figure, checking you out thoroughly. "Likewise." You nodded, feeling your face tingle as the blush creeped across your cheeks.
"So you know what were singing, right?" She asked, getting straight to business as if she wasn't just eye-fucking you. "Uh-" You started, looking up at the ceiling as if the answer was written up there. Your action of thought seemed to amuse her. "Your so cute," She giggled quietly. "We're gonna sing a cover. I'm sure you know Closer, by Tegan and Sara?" She asked with a hint of hopefulness in her voice. "Yeah, of course." You nodded.
She simply nodded and put her headphones on, making you feel as if you should do the same. "Alright, you ladies ready?" The producer asked from behind the soundboard. Camila gave the man a thumbs up and nodded her head. "Great." He said, starting the music. "I'll start." The female next to you said. You nodded your head and glanced over at her, finally getting the chance to check her out. Your eyes trailed up her toned legs, exposed due to the denim shorts she had on. Her skin looked so soft, it took a lot to not reach out to her. You kept on while she sang the opening verse to the song. Your eyes found themselves on her lips. They looked so soft and sweet.
You blinked your eyes as Ashley waved her hand infront of your face. "You missed your start." She said with a small laugh and gleam of what seemed like flirtation in her eyes. "Oh shit, I'm sorry." you mumbled, running your hand over your face. "It's cool. You were distracted..." She purred, making you lick your lips. "Right..." you laugh awkwardly, tucking some of your hair behind your ear. "Can we start from the top?" You asked the male. "I actually have to cut this session short, sorry ladies." He said apologetically. "It's alright." Camila said with a pout before turning to you. "Guess it's just you and I." She shrugged. "Yeah." You nodded upon hearing the studio door close as the producer left out.
"We should probably head o-" You started but she cut you off. "Ah ah ah," She smiled smugly. "I seen you checking me out. That's why you missed your part, am I right?" She asked. Your eyes widened as you attempted to look at anything but her. "Uhm... Technically yes." You admitted, taking the headphones off. "No need to be shy, Y/n." She cooed. "You're actually pretty cute." She smiled, taking hers off as well. You couldn't even accept her compliment. You couldn't form the words to thank her or even send one her way. Your throat felt as dry as an Arizona desert, and your heart was beating like crazy. "I- Um... Than-," But she cut you off once again. "Shh." She hushed you, now close enough for you to smell the sweetness of her perfume. Her lips were pursed as she leaned closer to you. And now as her lips were seconds away from meeting yours, you could feel that the awkwardness in the air was attraction You didn't really know how to express.
You filled the empty space between the two of you, sliding your smooth lips over her warm soft ones. The kiss was sweet and sensual, almost as if you'd kissed each other before. She placed one of her hands on your cheek and the other on your bicep as you wrapped your arm around her waist. Your noses brushed over each other as the kiss deepened and her grip on your arm tightened slightly before she turned her head to take a breath. You pecked her cheek before trialing soft butterfly kisses down her exposed neck. The brunette let out quiet raspy moans as your lips met her sweetspot. "God Y/n." The singer breathed. "I've never wanted someone so much." she continued quietly while her hand slid down to find the zipper of your black jeans.
She successfully got the zipper down and the button open before sliding her hand over your black Calvin Klein underwear. "So wet." she mumbled with a small giggle. "Mmhmm." you hummed before detaching your lips from her neck. Your eyes scanned over the deep dark purple bruise on her neck before you reached to to take her shirt off. Your fingers looped around the hem of her soft white t-shirt before pulling it up and over her head. Your hands slid up the small over her back till they met her bra, unclipping it before tossing it to the floor. "God, you're perfect." You mumbled while taking a step back to remove your own top. Camila's cheeks flushed as she unzipped her denim shorts and let them fall around her ankles. She kicked them to the side and walked over to the small couch and sat down, trying to get comfortable.
You licked your lips pulled your jeans off, leaving you in just your bra and underwear. She looked up at you with some sort of neediness in her eyes. "I want you..." I murmured. "You have me." She reassured me before getting down on her knees in front of you. You ran your hands into her hair, watching her intently. She looped her fingers into the waistband of your lacy panties and tugged them down your legs before dropping them on the floor. Camila nibbled her bottom lip gently before spreading your legs for her. "Look who's wet now." She whispered softly. "Do something about it, Cam" I said, bringing my hand to her hair. She pushed it away from your eyes, growing impatient. "I will..." She hushed me, leaning in between my legs. She left a soft kiss on my core before dipping her tongue between your folds. "Jesus... " You gasped, bucking her hips to meet your mouth. "Mmm, relax sweetheart." Camila mumbled, holding your hips down with one hand and using the other to trail her finger along her wetness. She could feel you squirming underneath her in an attempt to relax like she'd asked. "Fuck, I-," I started. But as soon and her tongue circled your clit, you couldn't utter another word.
Camila slowly pushed her index finger into you, pumping it in and out slowly. Your eyes looked around the dimly lit room, trying to find something to focus on. She added her middle finger in, curling them upwards to meet my g-spot. "Camila! You  gasped, trying to hush up. "Don't worry, nobody can hear us, baby." Camila said, curling and uncurling her finger. "Be as loud as you want." She cooed, licking her lips. Youvgripped your shoulders tight enough to leave light bruising. "Camila, oh, fuck!" You squeaked out, cumming onto her fingers. "Oh my fucking God." You breathed out, feeling the tenseness in your muscles fade out.
"S'not over yet, Babe." Camila laughed under your breath, standing up to take your own underwear off this time. She seemed pleased with your words, nodding her head with a close-lipped smile. "Good." She panted softly, trying to control her uneven breathing. After you managed to get your bra off you next to her on the couch. The cold leather made your skin prickle with goose bumps. Camila leaned over, hovering over you. She pursed her lips, subconsciously asking you to kiss her. You leaned in closer and placed your lips on hers, but this kiss wasn't as gentle as the first one. She slid her tongue into your mouth and had her dainty hands tangled into your hair. "Fuck," You groan lowly, your lips still against hers. "Your so perfect." You mumbled out.
She was on top of you in a scissoring position, but before you could even ask her if she was ready, she had buckd her hips up to meet yours. "Holy shit." She hissed quietly. "I'm ready." You trailed, trying to bite back a moan of her own. "G-good." Camila stuttered, starting to rub your pussy against hers slowly. You whimpered underneath Camila, taking one of your hands away from her hair. She drug it down your body until it landed on your waist. "Faster?" You begged. She nodded her head and started to grind against you faster. You stifled a moan as one of your hands found itself on her soft breast. She kneaded it in your hand gently, grinding down on you harder.
The pressure between your hips was unbearable, but at the same time it wasn't enough. "Fuck fuck fuck." You chanted, feeling your skin start to slik over with sweat.
Camila started to feel a little hazy as the knot in the pit of her stomach coiled tighter and tighter. "Camila, fuck me." You whined, and she started to grind her hips up to yours roughly. "I know, love." She cooed, pushing against you harder. Her hand fell from your hip and snaked its way between your bodies. She used her index finger to circle your clit harshly. "Oh my God." You breathed out, closing your eyes tightly. "Like that?" She asked in an nonchalant manner. "Fuck yes, keep going." You pleaded. The brunette licked her pink lips and rubbed your clit faster. "Oh my-," But you were cut off by the deep exhale of your own lungs. You came all over Camila, who returned the favor by doing the same.
"That was incredible." You muttered, lying back on the other side of the sofa. "Definitely." She said almost instantly. The both of you started to get dresses, fixing your hair as well to make everything seem less suspicious. "So, Y/n," She had started, looking at you with a cute smile. "I really enjoyed all that." She said, looking you in the eyes. You smiled and rubbed the back of your neck. "Same. This might be a little forward, but would you like to go out sometime?" You asked in a more hushed tone. "What could be more forward than what I just initiated?" She asked with a small laugh. "But yes, I'd love to. How about now? Lunch, my treat." She suggested. "Perfect." You nod with a smile, grabbing her hand.