Chapter 1

I been standing here waiting for you. You found out the truth. I understand you. Is fate or destiny now giving us a chance?

So Ryder found out who his catfish is. It was Wade or also called Unique. So called a crush was going on. But girl better back down because he is my guy. First I have to get him to notice me first. Yes, he does know me but as a friend. So here I go.

"Hey Ryder." I said.

"Hey Kitty." He said.

"So what's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing much. Just putting books away in my locker." He said taking books out of his book bag.

"Fun. Fun." I said jokingly.

""Yeah. Sure. What's new in your life Kitty Kat?" He said with a smile on his face. I always liked his smile.

"Oh nothing just talking to you. Also hoping something." I said.

"What are you hoping for?" He asked.

"You to come back to glee. We need you." I said now standing closer to him.

"No. I'm not coming back. I'm sorry Kitty." He said.

"Ryder, why not? Is it because of what Unique did to you?" I asked.

"Yes. I felt so stupid." He said.

"Everyone feels once in a while. Also everyone makes mistakes. Unique made a big one. Yes. But what is the best part of mistakes is learning from them and forgive and forget." I said trying to get a point across.

"Yes I know it was a big mistake, but he should have told me when he knows it went too far. So this how he is going to learn from his own mistake." Ryder said.

"But she is already feeling bad about her mistake. And remember Unique like to be called a she. So can you please call her a she? Also don't punish the others because of her mistake." I said.

"Sorry Kitty. But I'm not coming back and that is final." He said closing his locker.

"Ryder, you know you are always welcome back any time." I said.

"I know. Bye Kitty. Talk to you later. I have to head to class before class starts or I going to be late." He said walking away.

"Whatever. Bye Ryder. Text me later. We are not done talking." I yelled after him. That went well don't you think. Who are you kidding me? That went horrible. I have to think of another way. So time to think of a plan to get Ryder to date me and also back to glee club.