Chapter 25: Motorcycle

Sofie (P.O.V)

I awoke to the feeling of pain all over my body I used my heighten hearing to see if anyone was around in the house I heard no noise so I got up. As I limped to the down kitchen stairs grabbed myself a bowl of Lucky Charms which is my favorite cereal. I found a note on the counter by Mr. Chase it said if you tell anyone what happened yesterday you can’t keep your new Aprilia RSV 1000 R Nera Motorcycle and we sold your car this motorcycle is your birthday present so you won’t get anything on Monday when it’s your real birthday. I thought if it wasn't for Lilli they would have already been dead but this motorcycle that he gave me was something that I wanted when I was 10 when I first saw it feel in love with it .I finished my cereal and went outside I saw this super sexy motorcycle I almost cried and they had gotten me a helmet that matched I still hated them no matter what.

 I got ready in some red skinny jeans, my red and black sneakers and a black shirt that says are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? I got onto my bike the engine purred to life god I hate school I wish I could ride this all day and I was really in pain I hoped no one noticed. As I road to school I heard gasps and oohing and awing at the bike I couldn't help but smile they loved my bike it was amazing. I took off my helmet and I heard even more gasps coming from everyone Aaron ran up to me with Peter right behind him they were staring wide eyed at my baby. Aaron was the first to speak up "holy cow how did you even afford this" I said "oh it was an early birthday present from the FAMILY" I kind of hissed out the word Family which made Aaron jump back. Peter screamed out "Omg when your birthday" I couldn't help myself I screamed "Next Monday" everyone was staring at me smiling I heard whispering from everyone talking about getting me presents and making me cards.

I walked into school trying not to limp but it took all my strength not to limp I made my way to P.E since the schedule changed it was changed to 2,4,5,3,6,1,7.  I got the there 10 minutes late the teacher started to yell at me I couldn't handle so I snapped I said "shut up I don't need this stuff right now so shut up and do your dang job" he shut it up real fast. Everyone was looking at me but I didn't care I took a seat we were playing cone ball god I got up we were playing with the boys. Stefan was on my team he walked over to me and asked me "what was wrong" I gave him a flick of the wrist to go away. He had a frown on his face and stomped away angrily I wanted to tell him to come back but I didn't the game had started while I in thought Christina had through the ball at my leg that was limp and it was swollen.

I screamed in pain I looked over to see Stefan holding his leg as if he felt the pain. Wait did him? He looked at me and saw me on the floor holding my leg god I was in so much pain I tried to yell but I only could say anything it came out Shuhht uhp she tried not to laugh. Stefan picked me up and carried me he felt so warm and cozy but I told him to put me down he did. But not before seeing the cuts on my back and that my leg looked swollen without being hit with the ball. He started shaking he was mad I touched his face lightly he stopped shaking but his eyes were black and scary.