No Sleep

India's P.O.V://

Through the night I couldn't sleep. I was waiting till the morning. But as I looked around I saw a shadow. I squinted and peaked around, it was the lady cop.

She sucked her teeth and opened the cell door. I backed up and looked around to see if anyone else was in here. I'm sorry but tonight is the night I take her life.

Lady cop: Get up.

India: Where are you taking me?

Lady cop: *yanks India*

She was leading me to the basement. There was a gate and she unlocked it and locked it back. The only thing I could see was a mattress. It was dark and quiet.

She threw me on the mattress and unbuckled her pants. I tried to grab her foot but she stepped on my hand. She was grabbing on my clothes and tearing it off.

India: *screaming* SOMEONE HELP

Lady cop: Yeah baby! Scream. No one can hear you!! *screams*

Lady Cop rapes India (✂️)

I tried scratching and biting her but she was freakishly strong. After she was finished with me she turned to put her clothes on and now was my moment. My danger Girl came out. I channeled my anger.

The leg part of my jumpsuit is what I used to choke her I wrapped it around her neck and tightened it until she was lifeless. I clipped the jumpsuit to the tall gate and hung her. Son of a bitch! I spit on her and unlocked the gate and took her keys.

At this time of night, cameras were off. I couldn't steal her car because there are guards out there so I throw the keys far far far down the hallway, throw on another jumpsuit and swiftly lock myself in the cell.

-4 hours later-

A few cops come in through the door. And they look around. I smile to myself and quickly wipe it away. I fake yawn and look around.

Cop#3: Now where in the hell is Pauline?

Cop#2: Hell if I know. Probably messing around, as always.

Oliver walks in through the door. I quickly leap up. He gives me the most beautiful smile. And talks to the cops. He shows them his badge and drops my bail money on the counter.

Oliver: Unlock the door ?

The cops did so and I was free. At least until they find evidence. My last kill was kind of sloppy. But no blood. I don't think. Anyways I get up and collect my belongings. We get in his car and he drives off.

Oliver: Where to love?

India: Take me to Ray's.

Oliver:  Why do you keep going back there?! He doesn't love you.

India: I need my phone, and Whizz.

Oliver: And to rub it in his face right? I didn't even get a thank you.

India: My smile was a thank you. You know that.

Oliver: India we've known each other for 13 years. I'm in love with you. *pulls the car over*

India: (speechless)

Oliver: *kisses India passionately* *touches her back*

India: sllllhhhhhh!

Oliver: What's wrong? Are you hurt? Ind-

India: *shows him bruises* *cries*

Oliver: Who hurt you?! Tell me I'll kill them.

India: She's already dead Oli! (Cries continue)  I'm so tired of being strong! I want to feel weakness... I don't want to be strong all the time. I protect myself, I provide for myself! I just need someone to take some of the burden, you know?! I'm so tired. Just...tired.

Oliver: Let me. I'll take you to my house. You stay and try to get some rest. I'll get your phone and Whizz.

India: *hugs him*