Date Night

India's P.O.V::

-beep-beep-beep-

One year later 6:30

I really hate to leave my bed right now, but if I get up and go to work now I can get home in enough time to finish decorating the house... imma get up 😫

I look over and Oli is out cold! And no I didn't kill him! But I rolled over out of bed and walked downstairs to get ready. I would've gotten ready upstairs but I didn't wanna wake him up cause he got work in a couple hours.

I turn on the shower and put it on mist mode and stood there. I cleaned myself and got out. After I dried off I put my clothes on and I blow dried my hair and put it in a sleek ponytail. I did my hygiene and made breakfast. I know Oliver gon get up hungry so I made enough for him. I put it in the microwave and grabbed my keys and my plate and sat on the couch and watched the morning news.

I turned it up a little and the news was announcing that Ray and the rest of MB getting back together.. that's new.. I almost had half a mind to show up at a show... nah.

I get up wash my dishes out and head out the door...

"Hi, can I get a caramel frappe?"

"Sure, what size?"

"Umm, can I get a grande?"

"Sure, $7.54 at the second window."

I get my coffee and go to work.

[4:00 pm]

I was so ready to get the fuck up out of they. Let me call Oliver back.

"Hey baby"

"Hey ma, how was work?"

"Tiring, but it was straight"

"Cool, you wanna go on a date tonight?"

Sure, I'm on my way home now"

"Okay baby"

[calls back]

"Oli did you eat?"

"Yeah I ate, I'm hungry again though"

"Fat ass 😂 bye"

"😂bye"

I grab some In and Out and went home. I unlocked the door and baby charged me barking loud as shieett. Oliver was watching tv about to fall asleep.  He looked over at me and was like "Hey beautiful, come here" Lord I just got home but this man lookin real good right now. I walked over to him and he grabbed my legs and and pulled me on top of him.

He was just looking into my eyes and he kissed my forehead and then my lips. He smacked my ass and winked. Great, now I'm wet. After work sex? Why not.

I walked back to him and grabbed his hand and we went into the bedroom. This man is gifted in ALLLL areas. Like, he knows what to dooooo oooouuuuuuu uuuhhhhhhhnn.. we'll be back.

[1hr later]

"Round two tonight?"

"Oh yes"

Anyways y'all we ate the In and Out and we smoked a wood. I got up and finished my last touches to the kitchen.  I'm in love.

"Babe!"

"Yeah?!"

"Come in the kitchen!"

He came in and looked around.

"You like it? 😁"

"Baby why we gotta have a pink refrigerator?"

"Because I like pink, baby"

He shook his big ass head and laughed. But anyways I started to look for something to where on this date.

Oliver looked at me like "hell yeah" I guess he approves lol

Oliver looked at me like "hell yeah" I guess he approves lol. But anyways y'all it's now 6 pm and Oliver's done get ready he looks goooood..

we went to the beach for our date, thank God no one was in our area so it was peaceful

we went to the beach for our date, thank God no one was in our area so it was peaceful. We had a picnic, some wine and a wood, we had a great time. Suddenly a familiar face was walkin past. Oh my god. Santos a.k.a "roc" was walking around annnnnnd he saw me! FUUCK! I put my head down.

"India??"

I put my head down further.

"You play too much girl😂"

"Heey Santos!"

*santos hugs me, then looks at Oli"

"Right, this is Santos an old friend of mine and Santos this is my boyfriend Oliver"

They dap each other up.

"Oh yeah Ray's here!"

What. The.  Fuck. 

"He is!?"

"You ain't hear? The group getting back together! First few shows are gonna be here  but yeah we all moved back to Cali"

Great..fucking great.