Layin' Low

India Westbrooks

    (LayinLow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ain't going to school today. I ain't got time for that bull! I'm chilling with Ray and we watching Scary Movie 5. This crap corny as heck! I got up and took my phone off the charger and picked it up. I knodded my head and hung it up. It was G4 [Esla (Pronounciation is [I-la]). I texted her because she wanted to hit up the beach! That's my baby love right there!

                                                                           ****Convo****

Esla!&Boop: Hey India where is Chrys?

 India!!Love'r': Bishh dont be textin me for her!

Esla!&Boop: STFU! Where she at??

India!!Love'r': I dont know... hmmm

Esla!&Boop: U ply to f#$%^&& much! BYE

India!!Love'r': Adios B%^_^

                                                                      ****Convo END****

I kissed Ray and left. I got in my car and drove home. I opened the door and I seen Wizzi running up to me. Wizzi was a poodle and thats my baby. He was my baby. I picked him up and carried him to Chrystal's room and er stereo was blarring out, 'Holy Grail' I opened her door and she was dancing and twerking and shidd. This aint no song you twerk to!!! I kicked her and she turned around and I laughed because that face though! I hugged her and put Wizz on her bed.  I turned her stereo down and I told her that me her, Ria, and Esla are going to the beach. WIth Ray, Prince, and Prod and Chres. She knoded and started getting dressed. My mom unlocked the front door and asked us where we were going. And Chrystal told her.

Mom: You can go Chyrstal but India ain't goin' nowhere.

India: What? Why?

Mom: Your on punishment.

India: Thats so bull s-

Mom: Say it if you want to!

India: SHIRT!

Mom: Get'yo ass in that room.

India: No! I'm going  to the BEACH.

Mom: [Grabs India]

India: Bro! Let me go! [Pushing Mom on the ground]

Mom: *Gasps* Pack your stuff and move OUT!!!!

India: GLADLY! I'm getting my SHIT, and leaving.

Chrystal: Damn....[Says under her breath]

I packed all my stuff, put it in my car and I am moving in with Ray. I hugged Chrystal and took Wizz with me. I grabbed his carseat and locked him in there. I told yall thats my baby! Haha. Moms be on some sterotype shit. I aint got no problem moving the hell up out of there. I got in my car and drove back to Ray's house. He opened the door and let me in grabbing everything that was in my hand. I unleashed Wizz and he jumped on Ray's lap and Ray hugged him. Thats Ray's baby too.

Ray: So moms kicked you out huh?

India: Yup..

Ray: Awh, soon babe, we gon have a baby of our own.

India:[Blushing and kisses Ray]

 {Danger Girl}