Con

India's P.O.V //:

      I wake up to the sound of an annoying ass alarm and I see a shadow in the corner I slowly get up and close enough only to see Darrie all bloody with a shower curtain wrapped on her just the way I wrapped it on her. *screams to the top of lungs*

I gasped for air. It was only a nightmare. I check my phone to see I only got an hour to get to the airport. I  kiss Wizzieee and she barks. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I throw on a hate and a hoodie to cover my face. I grab baby and my suitcase and leave in my whip.

Finally at the airport I do the self check in and head to my Terminal. The plan boards in 7 minutes so I grab a drink at the mini bar and pay the man.

Man: I've seen you before

Me: Nah . Wrong person . (Tries to walk away)

Man: (Runs in front of me) I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

Me: I don't want no problems man. Let me go; I have to go.

Man: You were the girl at the book club last week  *scoffs* you didn't finish page 79. *hands over the book*

Me: Thanks *jets to the boarding line*
---------—•
MAN WTF! I damn near shit myself. Everyone boards the plane I sit wizz on my lap and strap us up. Then I see the fucking flight attendant rushing over to me. I roll my eyes and look at her.

F.A: Ma'am! Ma'am!

Me: What you yelling foe I'm right here.

F.A: Right! *rolls eyes*  you either comply with our flying rules which says the dog goes in the car seat; OR you AND your dog can get escorted off the plane.

Me: BITCH THERE IS NO SEAT FOR HIM

F.A: *looks at the other seat* I'll get one

------------—•

We touch down in San Francisco and I rush through the people to my rental. I put baby and the bags in the back seat and sped off.  I turn my phone back on and called Ray back.

Ray: Yo Yo Yo

Me: What's good Ray?

Ray: Nothing much you coming by?

Me: Uuhh. Fuck. Um yeah imma swing by. Almost there

Ray: Ight hurry.

Incoming call- Chrystal

I don't feel like going through this with her telling me about mom. And plus I'm at Rays. He lets me in and he was shaking a bit. Crystal texted me. I  didn't read it.

India: You good?

Ray: India I just want you know I'm sorry for what I did ...

India: You know I thought it over and, I'm ready to forgive you for that. It's all good (smiles)

Ray: You may have forgiven me for that, but you'll probably never forgive me for this..

! Sirens wailing ¡

India: (grows angrier and angrier) WHAT DID YOU DO RAY?! (Through her teeth)

Ray's P.O.V:::/

    I had to have her arrested and sent to jail for the crime she committed all because of pure jealousy. It may seem like I'm out of order and a traitor but, India is a monster. And I may have turned her into a bigger one.

India's eyes cried out with not only anger but pain. She was cuffed and shoved in the back of the cop car. They handed Wizz to me and I seen India's phone blowing up so I picked it up and seen the messages and read them aloud ;

@YouBitxchChrystal- WHATEVER YOU'RE ABOUT TO DO OR GO DONT GO I HAD A VISION AND ITS NOT GOOD. -10 mins ago

@YouBitxchChrystal- Turn the car around India don't go to Rays it's a set up !! -9 mins ago

Missed Call - Missed call - Missed call