Hazy Brazy Crazy

[The next morning]

India's P.O.V:

     I wake up to the nurse tapping me on the shoulder. She smiled down on me, so wide I could see the gold teeth on the side of her mouth. I sit up and rubbed my eye.

India: Yeah?

Nurse: Oliver says he'd like to speak to you.

     I kind of wanted to stay where I was. I didn't want to get up and see him. My feelings are hurt from last night. I didn't do anything. Maybe he feels better today. I talked to his mother and she told me he was kind of angry last night.

    I finally get up and walk to this room and open the door. He was sitting up taking his meds. I looked down and grabbed a chair and scooted it kind of away from him.

    My body automatically rejects anything that rejects it. I look up at him and he looks sorry. He tried to smile.

India: How do you feel Oliver? (Formally)

Oliver: Come on India, I'm sorry. I was so mad last night.

India: At me right? What'd I do? (Getting angry)

Oliver: No, at myself! (Raises his voice) I should've protected you more. Back then...and now. That could've been you last night India!

India: No. This isn't your fault, it's my father's.

Oliver: India, I love you. But your father's going to pay for that.

India: He was drunk Oli!

Oliver: Not for shooting me, for raping you. I should've done something a long time ago.

India: Oli, it's in the past. I'd like to leave it there...

   Oliver pulled me unto him and hugged me, and kissed my forehead. I'm happy he can come home tonight. I'm going to doctor on him, in more ways than one.

India: (leans out into the hallway) Hey doc?

Doctor: (Walks in) Yes?

India: Does he have to take the meds prescribed?

Doctor: If he wants to feel all that pain then no. (chuckles)

India: Is marijuana an option? Or an appropriate medication?

Doctor: Umm... Marijuana is an option, as long as you have a verification card.

India: (pills out card) BAM (That's so Raven voice)

Doctor: Okay. We'll give him and ounce, that should last a week or two or more correct?

Oliver: Yes, it should.

Doctor: Okay beware after a certain amount of THC you'll fall asleep.

India: We're recreational marijuana users. I think marijuana would be a better pain relief for him. Rather then the pills.

Doctor: Sure, I'll bring the strains we have available and Oliver will select one.

   Oliver smiles at me and makes his eyebrows jump. We about to have a smoke sesh out of this world when we get home. The doctor walks in with some BOMB ASS WEED!

Doctor: Alrighty, we have uhhh, O.G Kush, Grand Daddy Purp, Lemon Haze, Sour Diesel, and Blue Dream

[A/n: Yes He's a older white doctor so imagine him reading/saying these. Hella funny]

Oliver: Can I mix them? Like get a certain amount in each that equals to an ounce?

Doctor: Sure, from all?

India&Oliver: Yes

-later on-

    They discharged him and we're on our way home. As I drove Oli reached over and held my hand. When we got home I let Oliver get in the shower first so I can roll up. After he got out I got in. I washed my hair and body.

   I left my hair in its wild curls and threw on a black hoodie and black leggings. We're hotboxing the Range in all black.

   I walked in the room and helped Oliver put his shirt on. When I pulled his shirt down, I saw he was looking me deep into my eyes. I smiled and tilted my head a bit.

India: What babe? (smiling innocently)

Oliver: (passionately kisses India) Thank you, so much.

|in the Range|

Kodak Black- No Flocking plays

Oliver lights the first blunt.

Oliver: Ayeeee, so sad k k k  k k k young nigga I got old cash spazzin on they ah

India: I got prada on my whole ahhh got my last one mad

Oliver: Yeeeuh pop a nigga like a damn tag, shoppin on they ahh

-they smoking-

Playlist// No Flocking, Like Dat, The Race, Get Silly  (Tay-k), Murder She Wrote, All my chains etc.

India: THIS A FLY TRAP NIGGA THEME SONG!

Oliver&India high as hell. They dancing in the car with no music at this point.

India: Light that other blunt, there's a slight possibility we can get higher than high.

Oliver: Bae, my hands shaking. I can't light it (laughing) *gives it to India to light*

India: Oliver take my phone and record me on Snapchat lighting this blunt

*records her and plays "Roll in Peace"*

India: I can even roll in Peace! *french inhale* Bitch I needed you drastically,  imma just switch my flow upppppp...you aint the one for me baby...AYYEEE EVERYBODY NOTICE MEEEE

India: *records Oliver smoking and dancing*

Oliver: *raps xxx's part in Roll In Peace* I aint gon fuck the nigga bitch cause I know she'll eat em! PINOCCHIO POKEYO ...SAID THAT I KNOCKED HER PERIOD ON

<Narrator>
India and Oliver let the smoke out and ride to Wendy's and ate food. When they got back home they passed out!