Check out

India's P.O.V::

As much as I wanted to SCREAM AND SHOUT! And  let it all out!    I smiled and took a step closer. Darrie looked at me then back at Ray. I busted out laughing while gathering all my stuff I had in Ray's house. I'm done, and not stressin'. Ray came in the room I was located in and touched my shoulder.

India: Dont. Touch. Me.

Ray: Why you always actin' hard? Like, like you don't need nobody;

India: First of all, I never needed you. You were just someone I thought I could play with.

Ray: That's childish as a bitch!

India: Childish as a bitch? Forreal? Listen to yourself!

Darrie: When are we gonna finish Ray?

Ray: Aye! Now is not the time.

India: Oh, but it is Ray. I'm sorry I interpherred with your maiding! I'm out. (Walks out the door)

Darrie's P.O.V::

She know she was mad about that. Like, who doesn't get pissed off that their man is having sex with another girl? She need a check! I put my cloths back on and grabbed my stuff and was headed out the door till Ray stopped me.

Ray: Where you going?

Darrie: Some where else. This clearly was a waist of your, and my time.

Ray: Oh so what, you runnin' on a schedule?

Darrie: Tuh! Boy bye! (Walks out)

He needs to grow up!

India's P.O.V::

I had to admit, I was a little upset. But hey niggas' come and niggas' go! And one wil come around soon. I seen Darrie coming out of Ray's house. I pulled up and followed her to her house. It was nice there. Big white house, red roses in the front. I took my knife and stuck it in my back pocket. She has no idea she's about to check out.

I ran up to her and put the knife around her neck.

India: Don't say a word... Just keep walking.

Darrie: (Wheeping)

I closed and locked the door behind me and led her up to the bathroom. I tied her up. Why did she make me do this to her. I stabbed her in the chest. And pop goes the wheez!!!!!