Surrounded

|Recap|

India: Come here Jackass

Ja'Seana: Who the fuck you callin a Jackass?! You-

India: You wanted me to call you that...

Ja'Seana: Oh...yeahh!! Ha!

         I swear. . . I put on my gloves on. I throw Ja'Seana her gloves and she looked at them like they were nasty.

Ja'Seana: Umm...No. I prefer these. (Dangling sparkly gloves)

India: Whatever! Put them on, we have to keep moving. 

         We were walking in and BAM A BOMB EXPLODED.

_____________________________________

What is going on? I feel drugged, and a little woozy.  I lifted my head and there was a note attached to the gloves. It read...

           Bitch Bitch Bitch... I'm disappointed.  You thought you'd get away with this little 'scam'. No you're not. You are surrounded by police. They won't let your little ass go this time. Off to jail you go! Ha .sike. I know you'd escape so we came up with a little pla. You die. It's a lose win situation.  I win you lose ahhahahahahahahha oh shittt yo. Imma bad bitch Imma Imma bad bitch. Anyways. You should've never trusted me. I'll be back.

                  -   Ja'Seana

I was lost for words. Ja'Seana turned her back on me. I thought I could trust her. Somebody had to know about this.  Is it a coincidence soon as she comes along things go wrong I don't know what I was thinking.

Papa always told me not to trust anyone. And I didn't listen like a fool and now I'm in the predicament I'm in now. Have to figure out a way to get out of here before the policeman come up because I can hear those footsteps. I managed to pull myself and examine my surroundings.  I had to look for a way to escape.

When my mom abused me in had to learn escaping skills to get the hell away from her. There was a vent. I stood up on a chair grabbed a rope tied it to the dusty hook. I have the perfect plan to escape. I had the rope around my neck.

The police rushed in with thier guns.

Police #2: DON'T DO IT!  Don't jump.

India: Everything is crashing anyways. Nobody needs me. I might as well end it.

I jumped.

Vote and comment your thoughts! ! Is she dead or, a part of her escape plan?