Back To Danger (unedited)

India's P.O.V::

It's been crazy being with Oliver. Not like in a bad way but I'm a way where I didn't think he'd rescue me. In high school we'd be friends, but he liked me in a way I didn't like him.

And like now I love him.

I wake up and see the other side of the bed is empty. I get up, stretch and walk to the kitchen. There he was. His shoulder was getting better slowly but he was still in pain.

India: Good morning Oli

Oliver: Morning beautiful (kissing her forehead)

I walk to the window and see a cop car parked out with a cop looking up at me. I dick quickly.

Oliver: What; why are you ducking?

India: Cop!

Oliver: India you're paranoid, everythings okay now.

*knock knock knock*

India: Who is that? Who. Is. That.?

Oliver walks to the door while I'm shitting bricks over here. He opens it and I see a badge. I run to the room and lock the door. I hear them talking and Oliver and the cop share a quick laugh.

What's funny? What could you be laughing about with a cop?

Oliver shuts the door and walks to the kitchen.

Oliver: India? Where you at babe?

I tip-toe out.

India: What the hell was that? (I push him)

Oliver: My uncle babe, chill.

India: You didn't tell me you had an uncle that was a cop.

Oliver: Yeah well how'd you think I got you out of jail?

I roll my eyes and he kisses my forehead.

I go to the bathroom and do my hair. I had ordered 30 inch bundles (straight). And I'm tiny as hell so it's going to be suuuppper long on me.

In my family, we learned to do stuff ourselves.

I sewed my hair in and made a side part with my natural hair. And what I love about doing a leave-out is because my hair matches the weaves texture and color.

After I was finish sewing it in I laid my edges with conditioner and walked out to show Oli.

India: You like? (Twirling around)

Oliver: GOD DAMMNN!!!

I buss out laughing because he choked on smoke but my smile immediately left.

India: Woooowwwww!

Oliver: What? (Looks at the blunt) ooohhh.

India: This what we doing? (smirking)

Oliver: Nah nah. I rolled you one. And by time I got to smoking I forgot. (high ass)

I grabbed the wood he rolled for me and went out onto the balcony. I beckoned Oli to come out here with me but that nigga can't even move.

I lit the blunt and read my daily dose of 'Milk&Honey' one of the greatest books of all time.

I hit it again and was introduced to a whole new world. My body went into relaxation mode. I tried to turn around but I couldn't. I laughed to myself hysterically.

India: What's this? (laughing non-stop)

Oliver: INDO INDO INDO (chanting)

I grabbed my book and blunt and carried myself inside. I plopped on the couch and scrolled through Instagram. This is what I love about backwoods, if their rolled right the burn right.