Amnesia Part 2

India's P.O.V

I don't know where I am. I see my body hanging from a noose. But I notice a note on the floor. I pick it up and begin to read.
"You have to figure out a way to get back to me."
I look around around see the cops surrounding the place. I gotta get rid of them. I gotta make a scene to get them away from Physical Me. I walk out the door and walk a few miles down and see a gas station. I smirk and walk.

I take gas and spray the whole place down. This place is on fireeeeeeeeee. I run back to my body and the police are running the gas station. I open the door and step in body. I hurry and remove the noose before I die. Again. I peak out the the door and no police were in sight. I jump in a a random car. My mom taught me how to hot wire a car.

I sped off and began to break down. There's no place for me to call home anymore. I can't go back to California. I can't stay here. I gotta start completely over. I have to go back to the u.s though. I look in my purse and get my phone. Good thing I can't be traced.

I check flights and there's a flight from here to Georgia leaving tomorrow. I book it and head to Sally's. Before getting out the car I put on a hat and shades. I get out the car and purchase hair dye and scissors. It's time for something new..