Come To Your Senses

Oliver's P.O.V://

      Whatever I have to do to protect India, I'll do. Me and her were so close as kids but as we grew up we drifted. I didn't want us to ever part because I love India. Unconditionally.

       Anyways, I'm being mushy. I dropped India off at my condo in Los Angeles. She's safe there, and far away from Ray.

        I pulled up to Rays, and put my pistol in my pants. I don't intend to use it. But I will if a nigga get loose. I rang the doorbell and waited for him. He looked me up and down. Basically sizing me.

Ray: Can I help you nigga?

Oliver: I need Whizz and India's phone.

Ray: (mocks Oliver's English accent) What for?

Oliver: She needs it.

Ray: She's in J-A-I-L ! She don't need shit but some damn sense knocked into her.

Oliver: *steps up to Ray* listen man I don't want trouble. Just hand over the dog and the phone.

Ray: *pushes Oliver*

       Narrator- Oliver picks Ray up by his T-shirt and slams him down on the carpet. Oliver grabs Whizz and the phone and drives off.

India's P.O.V ://

      I'm so glad Oli took me in and took me to a safe place.  I'm thankful. But I wonder if he meant what he said about loving me... After Ray and his shit I don't trust mothafuckas no more.

     I get up and stretch and walk around. I heard some music playing in one of the rooms. I was about to open the door but Oliver walked in.

Oliver: Hey love, get some rest ?

India: Some, thank you for bringing my baby *kisses Whizz*

Oliver: Have you met my sister ?

India: Sister ?

-a girl walks in with her head down but looks up and it's ...

India: JA'SEANA?!
(In unison)
Ja'seana: INDIA?!

India: *points at Ja'seana* THIS THE BITCH THAT SET ME UP!

Oliver: Woah Woah Woah. India calm down. Ja'seana was held against her will. She loves you. Reason why she had to set you up is because of Ray. While I was away in Iceland he made it seem to Jay that he was going to kill me. So she basically chose me. Over you. Because I'm her brother.

Ja'seana: It's true girl. I wouldn't dare turn on you. I didn't even write the note you were supposed to find.

India: Why didn't you tell me?! We could've just figured something out. 

-they hug-

    She better be glad I found this out because I would've acted like I didn't know her and while she's sleep, I suffocate her.

Oliver: INDIA INDIA! In here!!

India: What Oli-

News Reporter(tv): Yes, we are live in our local holding station where a local cop Pauline Cole was found hung in the basement. We have the family and other police officers on her team trying to gather, what led to her suicide.

Oliver: (shuts tv off) She's the one who beat you. You hung her.

India: Yes. And. Yes. She raped me Oli! And when I fought back she beat me.

Oliver: OH God India. (gently embraces her)

Ja'seana: That bitch deserved it. *hugs India*

-Oliver takes India to his room-

India: Are you kidding me?

Oliver: What?

India: I tell you what happened and you bring me to your room. For sex right?!

Oliver: HOW DARE YOU?! Don't you ever insult me like that. I wouldn't dare abuse you in such a way. I care about you. I don't want you for sex! I simply brought you here to lay down and tell whatever's on your mind. And I brought you here to have privacy.

India: I'm sorry-

Oliver: I'm not Ray! I love you and I just want to help you. That's all India.

India: *comes to Oliver and hugs him from behind* I'm sorry for assuming that.

Oliver: Please. Please, just tell me you love me.

India: I love you, I didn't realize before. But I do