Hell Froze Over [part one]

India's P.O.V://

I look at Oliver and I can see the vain in his forehead popping out. But for some reason I'm feeling a rush right now. I don't even think I can speak anything out of my mouth right now.

Who the fuck was that? And what the fuck did he want with me and Oliver? Or just me for that matter?

India: Oli-

Oliver: Don't! It's not safe to speak right now. Just ride.

I sink in my seat and focus on the road.  He just put me all the way in my place.

8 hours later

I wake up to an empty car and a bright sun. I sit up and look around...

India: Where the hell is Oliver?

We're parked outside of a car shop. A red Honda Civic pulls up beside ours. The windows were tinted and Oliver hops out the drivers seat. He opens my door and kneels down to me. He tries to crack a smile but I know him. He's not really happy right now.

Oliver: You okay ma?

India: Yeah I'm okay, are you okay?

Oliver: Yea-

India: (gives him a firm look)

Oliver: Some guys from my dads company is trying to get him and I . And I - and I thought everything was safe but it's not. And I have to protect you.

India: Slow down baby slow - slow down. We're gonna be fine. You know I got your back.

Oliver kisses my forehead, my cheeks and then pecks my lips. All signs of love. He, loves me.

India: (my words came fast) I love you Oli

Oliver: I love you India

I get out the car and into the civic. I put my seatbelt on and take out my care package. Right now, we need a blunt. While Oli drove I rolled one up.

Oliver: Dos! (Putting up two fingers)

The way he did that was so sexy. Okay daddy.

I rolled up another and lit the first one. I inhaled the weed and exhaled the stress. I pass it to Oliver and he smokes. Blunt in hand, I turned on some music and we hurried to the crib. Once Oli gets high he can't really focus like that.

Nigga been done laughed us right off a bridge. I laughed aloud to the thought.

Oliver pulled into the parking space and we went inside the house. As soon as we went home Oliver grabbed a black bag out of the closet and laid some guns out on the bed.

Oliver: We're gonna stay here but we gon' be strapped up. You got yours?

India: I was incarcerated, remember.

He hands me a glock laughing and nodding. I stand up and look in the mirror. I feel so empowered, in control. D.G shit

(Comment below if you know what D.G mean)

Oliver glanced at me and slowly walked up behind me. He put his arm around my neck. He gave me a look that assured me that he got me.

I got you too.

Sorry part one is so short. I just finish a loooong chapter of my new book California Made Me and my thumbs are tired sorry. Thank you all for the support. Check out the new book 😉