Got you with me

India's P.O.V:

I put on my cut up highwaisted pants and threw on a red crop top that says VIBE. I looked cute. Me and the girls are going out today. Ray didn't call me today for some reason I don't know.... Anyways, I grabbed my phone and slip the answer button across.

(CONVO)

India: Hello?

Ray: I forgot to call you! My bad.

India: Ha, you forgot to call me? Wow that is lame!

Ray: Bae, don't get all 'Danger Girl' on me i'aight?

India: Oops! Look what time it is! I gotta go. (Hangs up)

(END OF CONVO)

He thought that lame shit was gonna work. It didn't what so ever. I grabbed my doggy, and phone. I hopped in my car and sped off. LIKABOSS!

Ray's P.O.V::

Why she actin' like that though? She gettin' all maf for nothing. I called her 3 times and Ray2wice, only calls twice. But I broke the bone today. I calle Darie (Dar-re)  my fried we go way back. She came in and I sat down next to her. She looked good, good enough to eat! I'm kidding.... I think.

Darie: So Ray, what's been going on brah?

Ray: Shiddd.....I been coolin' how bout' you?

Darie: Nothing...just been thinking.

Ray: About?

Darie: You... I mean we used to be close as ever! Two peas in a pod.

Ray: I know....(Puffs weed)

Darie walked up to me and climbed on top of me. In my head I was thinkin' What she doin' though? Before I knew it we were kissing. Ain't no stopping her when she put her lips on you. What am I doin?

Darie: Relax Ray..... I'll handle you...

India's P.O.V::

I met up with the girls and Chrystal immediatly stopped. Did she get another vision? My sister can see things. It kind of runs in the family, but stopped at me.

Chrystal: You should go see Ray! We'll get your stuff and take to your house.

I did as I was told and got back in my car. I drove out of the area to get to Ray's house. I pulled up and seen there was another car here. Yes, that's probably Homer, my cousin. He said he was coming over. I grabbed my baby out the back. He's been such a good boy! I grabbed the keys and unlocked te door.

India: Homer?

Ray: (Speechless)

India: Defidnitly. Not. Homer.

Eh... Short but still Vote and Comment!

New Goal for total votes recieved :1000