Chapter 7 Chad's POV

***Chad's POV***

Why was she talking to him? Chad thought to himself as he sat in his car and watched his Ex-girlfriend and the mother of his baby. She had been talking to Dallas, and he didn't like it one bit. Yeah, Chad knows all about Dallas. The dude was a complete asshole. The two of them also had their own history, Dallas couldn't take hanging out with Chad and the big boys, so he was kicked to the curb. I bet he just wants her because she used to be my girlfriend. Chad thought as he continued to watch the two.

What his Ex, Victoria, didn't know was that Chad was keeping a very close eye on her. He wanted to make sure she didn't screw up his baby, at least that's what he kept telling himself. The sight of those two talking made him sick. Victoria clearly didn't want to talk to him by the looks of things. But before Chad knew it, she stepped out of her car and gave him a hug, which Dallas seemed to enjoy.

Fucking perv. Chad shook his head and stayed put wondering what would happen next. Why did she hug him? What was the point to that? He probably just wanted into her pants. He watched as the two talked to each other more, somehow Victoria seemed... happier. The next thing he knew Dallas was in the car with her. They drove out of the parking lot with the volume at full blast. He quickly decided to follow them. No one messed with his girl. No one.

He followed behind the big bulky blue car. He had no idea where he was going, but decided that she was probably just taking the loser home, even though that had been his car that he was standing by. It was a nice car too, a white Range Rover. Why is she taking him home if he has a car? Chad continued to follow them into one of the richer neighbourhoods. His suspicions were confirmed when the Hummer stopped on the road outside a huge house with a white porch. The feeling that something wasn't right stayed with him.

They sat their for a minute. Shouldn't someone have gotten out by now? As if he had asked the question out loud the car started back up again and headed back out in the direction it had came. He ducked down so that no one would see him, and hopefully Victoria didn't notice his car.

Once the cost was clear, he started up his car and followed in the direction the blue beast had went. Eventually he started to know the neighbourhood that they were in. She was taking him HOME? He shook his head knowing nothing good would come from this. He watched as the two got out of the car and walked inside the brown wooden door.

He shut off his car and decided to wait. He would have to talk to Dallas about this one.

                                                             *********

About forty minutes later the pair emerged from the house once again, but something was wrong. Dallas was half carrying Victoria to her car, and she seemed to be.... crying? What the hell had happened? What had he done to the poor girl? He watched as Dallas gently set her down in the passenger seat, and got in the drivers side. What the fucking hell is going on?!

He waited until the car had taken off again and then followed once again. They drove until they were at Dallas's house once again. What the fuck? Chad watched as Dallas walked Victoria inside the big red door and disappeared as the door shut.

She had gone home with him?!