Chapter Three - Continuing Letters

Niall's P.O.V. 

Every day before the post arrived, and before the boys could get to it, I would get the mail to see if Tanner had wrote me back. Zayn noticed that i had been acting weird and asked me about it, I didn't wanna tell any of the boys yet, so I denied everything and said It was nothing. Eventually Liam noticed to but he kept it to himself, I'm pretty sure he talked to Zayn about it. Harry and Louis, I don't know if they've noticed, but I hoped they hadn't. 

I'm not sure why I wanted to hear from Tanner so badly, but I just did. She was different than most girls and I found her fantasinating. I really wanted to get to know her. 

Finally! It was almost time for the mail to arrive! There it is, the mail. Liam Payne. Liam Payne. Harry Styles. Zayn Malik. Harry Styles. Louis Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson. Zayn Malik. One Direction. Niall Horan. It was addressed to me! I dropped the rest of the mail and ran inside, locking myself in my room. I torn the envelope open and read the letter.

Dear, Tanner

Do you remember that day your roommate accidentally sent that letter in that old envelope? Do you remember how you freaked out? I sure do. Seeing as it was not very long ago from right now. Do you remember when the person wrote back? Well they did. Do you remember the letter? Do you still have it? It came just moments ago. He suggested that you talk to each other about things. You liked that idea, do you remember that? You were going to write yourself again, but you decided to send it to that person instead. Do you remember why you did that? They were so kind, you wanted somebody to talk too. You thought that maybe one day you could meet this person, and they can give you the letters. And you'll remember everything. That would be nice. This person said that he was sorry if you didn't want him to read his letter. But you didn't care. In fact, to be honest you were happy they ended up getting the letter. Can I ask you something? Did you meet the person? Did they give you the letters? Do you remember everything I wanted you too? What about this person. Who are they? You do know, don't you? Do you remember the time in year 10? That very important math test you took? You flunked. 54. Ring a bell? You were devastated. But then you remember Logan, and you had faith. Do you think he thanked faith, even though you didn't have the chance to tell him? I think he did. Maybe Faith liked that. Maybe faith was the one who decided that your last letter would end up getting mailed. Anyways, I'm getting off topic. You probably want to know why I would mention the time you failed your math test, I did it because things got better after that. They kind of changed, in a good way. I wanted you to remember that, more than anything else I've wanted you to remember. Things get better. I want this Not Tanner person to remember it too if you know them now. Will you do that for me?

Love, Tanner xx

It was perfect, the letter was just amazing. It made my day that she wrote back to me, and she didn't mind telling me all of these things, I liked that. 

"Niall?" Zayn asked while tapping on my door. "Can we talk to you?" That's normally not a good sign. 

"Uhm sure." I answered after stuffing the letter under my pillow and opening the door. Behind him was Liam, and behind Liam was Harry and Louis. Had they all noticed?

"You've been acting sort of weird lately.. like.. anxious? If that makes any sense." Liam said while looking at the rest of the boys for back up. 

"It's a girl, right? Did Nialler find his little princess?" Louis cooed. This comment made my blush. 

"OMG! Look he's blushing! It IS about a girl!" Zayn gasped. Crap. Crap, crap, crap.

"I told you there was nothing to worry about guys!" Harry said happily. I didn't like where this is going.

"Guys look," I started. And I explained how Tanner accidentally sent a letter to me and I wrote her back and she had just written me back. I said that I liked how she was so honest, and i felt like in her replies to my letter she listened to what I said. 

"Good luck Nialler" Liam said while rufflling my hair on their way out. Well, that didn't go to bad.

Authors Note: Here it is! Another chapter tonight like I said before :) Comment, Vote, Fan, Share it with your friends, Enjoy it! The Stories a bit slow but the boys will get more involved in the next couple of chapters! Thanks for reading!

Hannah xx