Chapter Two - Mistakes, Good Mistakes.

Tanner's P.O.V.

I grabbed the old envelope next to me and shoved the letter into it. "TANNER!" My roommate,Ariana, screamed, "It's your night to make dinner! Kay?"

"I hope you like pancakes, 'cause that's all I know!" I yelled back at her, just like ever time it was my turn to cook. 

"You've gotta go to the store though!" Ariana hollered down the hall. Great. I placed the letter besides me, I could find another place for it later. 

"Alright, I'll be back soon." And I ran down the pathway outside out flat and hopped in the car.

******************************

Still Tanner's P.O.V.

I walked into the flat and went to the kitchen to make the pancakes. Not soon after, I heard the door slam. "I'm Back!!!" Ariana screamed. She left? Oh well. "I just went and mailed some stuff, While I was there I took the courtesy of mailing your letter." Letter? What letter? I stared at her with a confused face. "Oh you know, the one that was on your desk." She sighed. Oh no.. No. I ran towards my room, straight towards my desk. It wasn't there. 

"That wasn't for anybody but me! There was no adress on it though! How could you mail it?!" I hissed

"Uh, yah there was. It was some place here in London." Oh crap... The envelope. That was an old one. I always saved old envelopes to store random things, awhile back my brother had given me some because he wanted to get rid of them. Oh my god. It was being mailed to somebody. Shit. 

Niall's P.O.V.

"MAIL'S HERE BOYS!" Screamed Louis. I just stayed where I was though, I wasn't expecting anything so there was no point. "NIALLLL!!!!" he yelled. What did he want? "You've got a letter!" A letter? 

"Who's it from?" 

"Dunno" He said while walking in, "But they live in London too"

"Hmph" I sighed, and opened the letter.

Dear Tanner, 

Tanner? I have a feeling that this wasn't supposed to be mailed to me. 

People would think I'm crazy, your crazy, we're crazy, for what we're doing. I like the idea though. It's kind of like a journal, but better. I wont read this for a long time. I wan't to wait. Do you remember that night 6 years ago? That long night, where everybody told you it'd be okay, but you knew they were lying? Please tell me you didn't forget Tanner.

I slowly walked upstairs and towards my room to finish reading it. This wasn't something I wanted the boys to read, not yet anyways.  

Tanner's P.O.V.

There was a letter. Addressed to me. Whoever this person was, they wrote back. Which could only mean one thing, this person read my letter.

Dear Tanner, 

I know that letter wasn't for me, mostly considering my names not Tanner. What you wrote, it was beautiful. I just wanted to tell you that. I know we don't know each other, but I want to keep writing you. Would you be okay with that? At the beginning of the letter you said people would think you were crazy. It's not. It's a really good Idea. Maybe I'll do it too, but maybe I'll tell you, instead of myself.    I hope you don't mind that I read the letter, If you do, I'm truly sorry. Sometimes talking about things help. You can talk to me, okay? Sometimes it's easier to talk to strangers. Please write me back Tanner, I'd really appreciate it. 

Love, Not Tanner 

It was a nice letter, I liked it. I didn't know what to do. Or maybe I did. I was going to write back. 

Authors Note: Like it? Comment, rate, fan, whatever. :) This chapters kinda short, but I'll probably write another one tonight. Thanks for reading!

Hannah xx