Epilogue <3

Epilogue <3 *wails*

'Hello.' I say as I put the phone up to my ear while running around frantically.

'Let me up so I can help your crazy ass.' I hear Nicole's voice burst from the speaker.

'Ok, crap!' I say as I trip and fall face first onto the floor.

'Liz?! Liz are you ok?'

'Ugh, I'm fine. Why didn't you just ring the doorbell?' I groan standing up and making my way through the house to the front door.

'Because normally you have your music blaring and you can never hear the damn doorbell in this massive ass house. Now hurry up and answer the door; I have driven 45 minutes to get to you woman the least you can do is speed walk.' She huffs.

'You're just jealous of my new house that I Uncle Joe helped me get.' I say teasingly.

All teasing aside I'm sure she is a little jealous. See when I said that my uncle was one of the most sought after and highly paid lawyers I wasn't lying. So, when he found out I was still staying with Chris and his family he felt the need to fix that immediately. He ended up buying a massive house right off of a lake for me to live in while I'm in school. Well originally he told me that he bought the house for himself but when he asked me to start staying there to keep an eye on the house I realized what his meddling butt was up to.

I love this house but it is freaking huge. Just to get from my room to the front door I have to go down 2 hallways and a set of stairs but I have to admit that this house is beyond gorgeous. I love my room too! My uncle had it already designed but he told me if I didn't like it that I could redo it. To be honest though it was love at first sight.

'You took FOREVER to get the door girl, what are you a turtle?' Nicole complains as soon as I have the door open.

'Do you realize how far away my room is from the front door?!' I ask rolling my eyes at her complaints.

'True.' She says as she heads toward the stairs to my room.

'So have you figured out anything at all for what to wear today?'

'No but I'm guessing you either have something for me in that bag or you are just tempting me.' I say finally noticing she has a black bag folded over her arm.

'Actually it's both of our outfits since I knew you wouldn't go shopping and then later regret it.' She says nonchalantly.

'Have I told you lately how much I love you?' I ask giving her big puppy dog eyes.

'No you have not. However you have been constantly whining about missing Chris.'

'Aw come on, that's not fair. I hardly ever see him anymore, between this past year being senior year and him busting his butt with freshman year of college.' I whine.

'See, that right there is exactly my point. Stop whining, you know he's going to be there today. So shut up and please get dressed so we can go.

'Ugh fine.' I say while sticking my nose up in the air dramatically.

'Don't start with me girl.' She says laughing.

******

'Can I see myself yet??? PUHLEASE?!?!?' I whine.

'No, now stop begging.' She huffs at me.

'Ugh fine.' I huff at her and settle back down.

She has had me sitting here for about an hour doing my hair and makeup. I normally would be annoyed with the time that it is taking for her to get me ready but I know that I want to look my best today. See, today is my high school graduation. Chris and his family will all be attending to see me graduate along with my dad, brother, sister in law and two nephews. That's right, my brother's wife had another baby which turned out to be another beautiful baby boy. He even has the same eyes as my mother and I; when my brother saw that he cried.