Chapter 13

I step in front of the TV only to be hit by mass amounts of popcorn and chips which quickly stop when I threaten to never make them lunch again. I slowly pull my hands to see all the guys have their puppy dog faces on. I would’ve rolled my eyes but Chris’s puppy dog face makes my stomach twist in knots.

‘Lunch is ready and by the way you ALL will be cleaning up this mess later.’ I scold them only half joking. I turn and jog towards the kitchen so I’m not trampled by all the guys. I know they have reached the kitchen when I hear a collective gasp causing me the whip around and look at them. ‘What?’ I say looking around for the reason for their response.

‘Holy shit Liz!’ Vince and Erik say gawking at the table. I turn around and see nothing wrong making me confused.

‘What?!’ I ask throwing my arms in the air dramatically.

‘You made all of this? Like HOMEMADE it?’ Erik asks.

‘Uh, yeah….. Where else would I have gotten it?’ I ask confused.

‘Well shit girl aren’t you kick ass.’ Big Vince says heading towards his seat nearest me where he sat yesterday.

Everyone sits down and starts digging in quickly. We all banter teaseing back and forth amongst ourselves. Until we are ready for dessert; I excitedly get up and head to the brownies and cookies I made. I walk back over to the table and sit the brownies in the middle smiling. I walk back over to the 2 plates of cookies sitting one in the middle and one in front of Chris.

‘Did you make extra because these are my favorite?’ he asks smiling hugely at me making me blush.

‘Yes.’ I mutter only to get a round of ‘awe’s’ from the other idiots at the table.

I blush a dark shade of red and go to turn around when Chris grabs my hand tugging me onto his lap. I immediately hide my face in his chest not willing to see the looks on the guys’ faces. After another round of ‘awes’ it starts to settle down since the guys are now stuffing their faces full of sweets.

I keep my head pressed into his chest for a few reasons but mainly because I love the feel of his right hand on my lower back rubbing circles. The other reasons my blush hasn’t faded yet being I love the way he smells, and I’m loving the feel of his muscles under my face.

I pull my head back, when the blush has finally faded away and look up to see Chris’s mouth covered in cookie crumbs. His cheeks are puffed out like a squirrel’s from the amount of cookies he has in his mouth. A giggle slips out of my mouth making him look down at me and smile. This only makes my giggle turn into a full blown laugh because he has cookie covering his teeth.

‘Dude your teeth and face is covered in cookie.’ Mikey says laughing loudly.

Chris looks down at me with a mischievous glint in his eye making my laugh die and eye him suspiciously. He grabs my face with both of his hands and quickly leans down wiping all of the cookie crumbs across my face. I squeal and try to get out of his lap unsuccessfully I might add. When he pulls back his face is clean and he laughs when he looks at my face.

‘Wow I must have had a lot of crumbs on my face because you are REALLY dirty now.’ He says laughing.

‘You are such a douche bag.’ I huff when I finally slip out of his lap. ‘I’m going to take a shower; I’ll be back down in a little while.’

I quickly jog up to my room and hop in the shower. Once I’ve made sure all of the cookie crumbs are off my face I hop back out and dry off. I blow dry my hair and straighten it quickly; once I’m done I throw on a white silk robe I bought awhile back. I walk out and head straight to my closet; I slip on a hot pink lace bra and matching underwear.