Chapter 11

‘Liz angel, calm down baby girl. It’s just me.’ I snap my eyes to Chris’s big blue ones.

‘Sorry.’ I mutter as I feel my face blush a deep red.

Of course I would make that dumb mistake and scream, how embarrassing. How many girls has he been with that he has to worry about scaring the living daylights out of them just trying to be a gentleman? Ugh, shoot me now please.

‘No, I won’t shoot you.’ He says smiling but it doesn’t reach his eyes. ‘You just sit up here and relax Liz angel. Do you need anything before I get back to work?’ he asks seriously.

‘No but I would love for you to kiss it and make it all better.’ I mutter diverting my eyes to my hands. I cannot believe I said that out loud. I mentally slap myself in the forehead as I feel blood rush to my cheeks. Ugh.

‘Not a problem.’ He says as he pulls my chin up where I am looking back into his eyes. I lick my lips nervously causing his eyes to snap to my lips and watch the movement. I see a look of hunger cross behind his eyes.

I reach up and shove my fingers into the hair on his neck. I grab ahold of the hair there and drag his lips closer to mine. I moan out loud when I feel his lips crash onto mine. I instantly suck his bottom lip into my mouth and bite down mildly causing him to groan. He puts one his hands on my neck causing me to wince. He pulls back and mutters a sorry.

I grab his hand and put it to my lower back which doesn’t hurt that bad. Once it’s in place I use the hand that is still buried it his soft hair as leverage to drag his mouth back to mine. He kisses me back hesitantly causing me to groan and nip at his lip.

He groans again and kisses me back fiercely causing me to moan again. He licks my lip asking for entrance which I don’t grant at first. He groans in frustration causing me to smirk. He nips my lip causing me to gasp and when I do he pushes his tongue into my mouth. His taste explodes in my mouth causing me to groan.

It’s hard to decipher what he tastes like. It’s a mix between citrus, mint and just pure passion. Like I said it’s hard to explain. My thoughts immediately scatter when he sucks my tongue in his mouth causing pleasure to shoot through my entire body. Damn this guy is masterful when it comes to kissing.

After a few minutes we break apart gasping for oxygen. He puts his forehead lightly to mine and we stare into each other’s eyes while catching our breath. A few moments later he pulls back and kisses my forehead.

‘Well since my work here is done I’m going to help the guys.’ He says smirking cockily at me.

‘That’s not needed my man.’ We both turn to see all of the guys staring at us with twinkly eyes and big grins stretched across their faces.

I start to blush causing all of them, including Chris, to chuckle. I elbow him which causing him to groan and step back. I hop off the truck and regret it when I crash to the ground since my legs are still screwed up from my tumble down the stairs. When I land I cry out in pain only to hear footsteps running towards me and few cry’s of my name.

‘Well that sucked.’ I mutter.

‘Liz angel, are you ok?’ Chris asks while lifting me up and wrapping an arm around my waist once I’m standing.

‘Yeah, I just need a good soak in a tub full of hot water. I’ll be find tomorrow, soar but fine.’ I say looking up.

All of the guys are crowded around me with worry filled looks making me look away. After a second I glance back up at them.

‘Thank you for all your help. I’m so sorry for today. Um, I would appreciate it if no one found out about today.’ I mutter.

‘I don’t know if I can do that Liz. You can’t stay here anymore.’ Erik says crossing his arms over his chest. I feel anger rise up in me and shove Chris’s arm off of me and step up to Erik forcing the pain walking is causing me to the back of my brain. When I am about a few inches away from his face I poke him in the chest.