Chapter 37

'Thank god!' I exclaim as I walk out the front doors of the school.

'Wow someone is excited about the bonfire.' Kathy says laughing beside me.

'Well yeah but I just couldn't listen to my teachers blather on about crap today. Is it just me or are they sounding more monotone today?' I ask glancing at Kathy on my right and Nicole on my left.

'Maybe they were trying to bore us into submission.' Nicole says chuckling.

'Ugh well it almost worked. They almost made me not want to go tonight.' I whine before sticking my lip out in a pout.

'What's this blasphemy I'm hearing?! My Angel is not only whining but she is saying she's not going tonight?! I must be hearing things.' Chris pops out from behind us scaring the crap out of me in the process making me let out a little scream. Without missing a beat I turn around and half heartedly smack him on his muscular chest.

'Don't scare me like that!' I huff.

'Well take that as punishment for saying you weren't going tonight.' Chris says rubbing his chest where I hit him.

'I refuse to accept that since I was joking.' I say sticking my tongue out at him only to squeal and try to jump back when he leans forward to capture my tongue.

'Keep sticking that out at me and I will do something really useful with it.' He says playfully causing Nicole to gag beside me.

'You two are killing me today!' She huffs.

'Whatever, you would have your own man if you would quit scaring the crap out of guys. Seriously who asks a guy out like you do?' Kathy asks from where she's wrapped in Big Vince's arms. I quickly lean forward wrapping my arms around Chris's waist and press my face into his chest to muffle my laughter. Chris and Big Vince weren't smart enough so they let their chuckles slip out. Within moments their chuckles are cut off by twin groans and muttered cursing followed by Nicole huffing before walking away.

'You should both know better than to laugh out loud at Nicole; that girl can get violent.' Kathy says jokingly making us all laugh again.

'Aw my poor baby, want me to kiss it and make it better?' I say when I finally pull my face from where it's hidden to wink at him.

'Well she hit me in the back of the head but I'm really hurting right now.' He says teasingly while pointing to his cheek causing me to roll my eyes at him.

'You are so silly but I have to make my baby feel better so he's in perfect shape for the bonfire tonight.' I say matter-of-factly before getting on my tip toes and lightly kiss his cheek.

'Thank you Liz Angel.' Chris murmurs.

As soon as the words leave his lips he leans forward and captures my lips in a sweet kiss. When he licks my lip I immediately open up to let him ravish my mouth. I can't help but let my tongue to wrestle with his even though I know he's going to dominate me I have to put up some kind of fight. I let a moan slip out when I feel him suck my tongue into his mouth so he can nip at it lightly. The kiss starts to get really heated when a few whistles and cat calls make us break apart. When I look around to see quite a few people from our school watching us I can't help but turn beat red and shove my face into Chris's neck.

'Alright, show's over.' Chris says chuckling.

'Aw come on man! That was hot and we weren't even involved in it!' I hear Erik say as he walks up. I can't help but let out a loud laugh when Chris, without missing a beat, smacks Erik upside the back of his head.

'Don't be talking about my Angel like that Erik.' Chris says glaring at his friend.

'Ouch man, what the hell?!' Erik asks rubbing the back of his head while scowling at Chris.