Chapter 35

'Morning Liz Angel.' Chris says greeting me with a kiss.

'Good morning yourself sexy.' I say while licking my lips at his appearance. He's wearing dark blue jeans with a plaid shirt and a black tank top underneath it. It may sound plain but damn that boy is looking good right now.

'I have good news love.'

'Oh, I like that and what is it?' I ask excitedly.

'You are getting released this morning.' He says making me squeal a little. Don't hate, I really loathe being in this hospital.

'That's so awesome.'

'Yep and guess what else?'

'What?'

'You have a visitor that was scared to come here but was dragged here by your other visitor since she hasn't left his side.'

'Let Derek and Nicole in.' I say without missing a beat.

'Aw come on Angel, how did you know it was them?'

'Because I have been waiting for Derek to get over his bullshit and I knew that if anyone could get him over it quicker it would be my Nicole.' I say proudly.

'Fine, you want me outside for this?' He asks.

'Um, not sure yet but most likely.' I say after thinking about it for a moment.

'Ok no problem Angel. I'll be right outside the door waiting to be let back in.' He says jokingly before leaning down and placing a deeper kiss on my lips.

'Mmm I don't know what I did to deserve that but thank you very much.' I say a little breathlessly.

'Oh Angel, that's for you being you and something to get you rush this thing along so I can be back by your side.' He says jokingly again.

'I know your joking babe otherwise I would be kicking your butt. You know how important Derek is to me.'

'I know Angel, see you in a few.' I can't help but let out a low whistle at the site of his butt in those snug fitting Wrangler's.

'Damn.' I mutter licking my lips.

'My eyes are up here.' Chris says trying to hold back his laughter.

'Pft, right now your eyes can be wherever they want as long as I can watch you walk.' I say huskily.

'I love you and you need to stop that before I lock this door and have my way your sexy ass.' He says before winking and walking out.

I cannot believe how unbelievably lucky I am to be able to call him mine. He makes everything seem so much less complicated. I wouldn't tell him this any time soon but I can see spending the rest of my life with that boy. I know it sounds fast and we are young but we've known each other our entire lives. There is nothing that would make me happier than to spend the rest of my life with him by my side.

'Hey.' Nicole says from the doorway snapping me out of my thoughts.

'Hey sista from another mista, how you been love?' I ask smiling widely at her.

'I've been ok, how are you doing E?'

'Pretty damn good. I get released today.' I say happily.

'How is it you can look so freaking happy with everything going on and everything you have been through?'

'Love.' I say dreamily.

'Oh snap, crackle and pop! You said the "L" word to each other? Tell me what happened and everything.' She says while running over to my bed making me laugh.