Chapter Forty-one: Everything is Everything

TONI
After landing in L.A. last night I took Mama Verna out to breakfast this morning to spend sometime with Nessa and I.

"Thank you for that lovely breakfast daughter it was delicious."

"Anytime Ma." I responded. Pulling up to her house I noticed an extra car parked in her driveway. "You expecting anybody?" I questioned

"Oh that's prolly one of them lil big headed boys here. They told me they would get here early to help me start setting up the grill and stuff. We're having a little get together today. You two should stay for a while. The family would love to see you!" She said excitedly

"Oh no ma, I don't wanna intrude."

"Nonsense, you and that wild grandchild of mine are family. Regardless of your status with my son you're always family to me."

Before I could even answer Nessa had already jumped out the car and ran into the backyard.

"Unca Snooooop!" Nessa yelled jumping in his arms

"Ayeee wassup niecey!" I heard Snoop say as I walked through the gate. "And what's good diva what brings y'all out to the sunny side?" He asked hugging me

"Your niece begged me to come out here she missed everybody."

"Oh you did huh?" He asked tickling her. "Well I missed your lil nugget head too. Lucky for you all your cousins are on the way over here."

"Forreal?! Pleaseeeee Mommy can we stay?"

Placing Nessa on his shoulders he danced around in circle as she laughed uncontrollably.

"Of course we can stay."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The party was now in full effect. Everybody was eating, drinking, and having a good time. And my baby was having a ball. She seems so happy to be around her dad's side. She doesn't really get to see them much since we moved to Atlanta.

"Soooo." Kim (cube's wife) said as she sat down next to me

"Soooo what?"

"Girl don't so what me. You with Birdman now?! Why I had to find out through the tabloids I thought we were closer than that."

"What?! Kim I am not dating anybody and you know I would've told you. Yea we flirt sometimes but me and Bryan are JUST friends."

"Oh girl you had me bout ready to hop on a flight to At–"

"AHHHHHH!" Hearing a piercing scream from the house both of us immediately ran inside to check on the kids.

As I opened the back door my jaw hits the floor as I take in the site before me.

"Mommy it's daddy!" Nessa cheered as she squeezed the life out of Dre.

This all felt like a strange dream or maybe the guys set me up and put me on punk'd. I was waiting for Ashton Kutcher to pop out from under the cabinet or some shit cause it was no way possible Dre was actually standing in front of me.