Chapter Forty-six: Figure It Out

DRE
I groaned as the light beamed through my window. I stretched my body and crawled outta bed. Looking to my right I saw Toni wrapped up in my sheets still knocked out. Although she's a pain in my ass I love that girl to death.

It made me happy having my baby back where she belongs. We really did a number on each other last night, I can feel the scratches all up and and down my damn back. Me and Toni always had a good time in bed but last night felt different.

"Quit watching me weirdo." She mumbled as she rolled over pulling the cover with her.

I couldn't do nothing but laugh cause it's like she could feel me watching her sleep. She was always like that.

"Mmm what time is it?" She asked rubbing her eyes and finally waking up

"Going on 12 o'clock now"

Rolling on her stomach she yawned and climbed outta bed with the sheet covering her body.

"What you hiding that body for?" I asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Cause you don't need to see it."

"I was just in it last night"

"So nasty" she laughed lightly as she tighten the sheet around her body and checked her phone

"You staring at me is making me uncomfortable"

"What? Girl why can't I look at you?"

"My body went through a lot of changes after I had Nessa Dre. I got stretch marks and a c-section scar now. I don't look like I did three years ago."

Grabbing ahold of her hand she stood in between my legs and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"So what ya body went through some changes that don't make you any less beautiful to me. Toni you just as fine as the day I laid eyes on you. You even more beautiful to me now that you had my baby."

Giving her a small kiss on her forehead then a light peck on the lips our eyes met.

"You know I missed you right?"

"I missed you too." She responded as we rested in each other's arms.

"Man you put me through hell Toni. I ain't been this stressed out since I left death row." I said and we shared a laugh.

"I put you through hell?! You was the one refusing to see me."

"I ain't wanna put you through that Tone. I didn't know how long I was gone be locked down there I ain't wanna hold you back. You didn't deserve that I put our family in jeopardy cause of my pride and a trait I never even mentioned that could have affected our child and I'm sorry."

"But you're home now Dre and I wanna work past that."

"It's a lot more shit we need to figure out but ion focus on that no more."

"Well what you wanna focus on?"

"You."

"Come shower with me." She said leading me to the bathroom

"Oh you tryna get it like that? You ain't saying nothing but a word." I slapped her on the ass as she chuckled

"Hurry up before I change my mind. Go head and start the water." She dropped the sheet from around her body and gasped at the sight before her. "Dre you left all these hickies on me!"

"Girl we grown, who cares? I ain't do nothing but mark what's mine."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
TONI
"Mmm that feels so good! Deeper Dre!" I moaned as we went at it in the shower.

"You gon take all this." He demanded putting his hand around my throat and sliding in deeper making me scream in pleasure.

Pressing my body up against the wall he pounded into me relentlessly and the deeper he went. I know you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation but I couldn't even explain it if I wanted to. It felt way too good to stop and I was willing to deal with whatever repercussions came later. One minute we were arguing and at each other's throat then the next he's in my guts pushing back my uterus.

"Fuck I'm bout to bust" he growled in my ear and I swear that was the sexiest shit I ever heard. God I missed him. I missed this!

Hearing his voice in that low gritty tone was enough to send me over the edge. Soon enough I felt my body tighten as another orgasm rode through my body. He pulled out and released on my stomach. Once we finished up in the shower and actually got dressed I started to feel a little awkward about the whole thing. He could tell that my mind was running a mile a minute.

"What's goin on in that pretty big head of yours?" He questioned making me chuckle. He's annoying but he's always been so attentive to me.

"You know I'm overthinking as usual."

"For what?"

"What we just did?"

"What's wrong? You regret it now?"

"No I don't. I enjoyed every part of it actually."

"Sooo what's the problem?"

"What are we doing Dre? We're both basically with other people. Don't you realize you cheated on Lisa? What are you gonna tell her?"

"First of all we not together. I don't answer to her."

"She told me y'all was together."

"Me and Lisa was just fucking. She wanted a relationship and I didn't. As for what we're doing ion know what to call it. But if we gon continue you gon have to get rid of your little boyfriend."

"Dre I already told you me and Shemar aren't together."

"But y'all fucking."

"Okay but you and I both know that if we continue whatever we doing I'll stop dealing with him."

"Then that's it I break things off with Lisa and you drop your little friend. We ain't gotta put a title on anything this just between me and you. We gon figure it out as we go along. Deal?"

"Deal." We locked pinkies not even realizing what we were about to start up