Chapter Thirty-one: Maybe Baby

TONI
I woke up this morning to an empty bed AGAIN! It's been almost two months now since Dre left and I've never been more bored in my life. What's wrong with him? Who gave him permission to leave me? Don't that dummy know I love him?

I've been trying to keep myself busy working on my new album and I even started getting some ideas for the wedding. I know we haven't even set a date yet but three months is a long time what else am I suppose to do in this big ole house by myself.

Even though LA and Kenny gave me a break I've still been doing some studio work and I'm helping Tamar with her debut album too. She's suppose to be coming over today so we can have a sister day.

Hearing the alarm system go off I'm immediately brought out of my thoughts. The alarm goes off letting me know someone came in the house through the back door. It's only one person that uses the back door to get in so I toss on some pants and head downstairs. I go downstairs to see Suge in the kitchen digging in the refrigerator.

SUGE
"What did I tell you about doing that?" I heard Toni say from behind me making me jump and hit my head on the fridge.

"Shit T you scared me." I turn around facing her

"Why can't you ever use the front door like a normal person?" She questioned

"Cause I'm not normal duh." I responded placing the bread on the counter

"What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you the same thing."

"Well I do live here." She said sarcastically

"Oh yea you got me on that one sis. But I just stopped by to pick up the rest of my stuff so I could take it to my new spot and then I was hungry—"

"So you decided to help yourself?" Toni said finishing my sentence

"Yea, you want some?" I asked holding out a piece of my sandwich

"Uh no thanks Suge I'm—" I watched as her face turned up in disgust as she quickly turned around throwing up in the sink

"Oh shit!" I drop my sandwich on the counter and run to her aid. "You alright?" I ask while holding her hair back

"Make sure my hair doesn't fall." She said as she rinsed her mouth out with water.

"I won't. What kind of hair is this anyways? Malaysian, Brazilian what?" I asked curious as I ran my fingers through it

Wiping her mouth "Its Peruvian" she said shocking me

"They sell that kind? Wow" I said amazed as she started to throw up again making me put my focus back on her. "Damn yo, you still going. I'm taking you to the doctor."

"No!"

"What you mean no? You could have the flu or something for all I know I could be infected now too!"

"I don't have no flu I just—" she says as pukes again

After she finishes I did the best thing I thought I could do. Picking her up bridal style I carried her out the kitchen.