ժҽՏԵíղվ'Տ Թօѵ ϲհɑԹԵҽɾ. 19

Chapter. 19

ժҽՏԵíղվ'Տ Թօѵ

I was so shocked I didn't know what to think Omg I'm going to bed a mom, I'm I going to be a good one? Is Harry happy? What will happen now? Will this be okay? Everything came to me at once and I know Harry is stressing cause I haven't said anything yet. The doc just walk out the door to give us a few mins alone. Harry comes over and hugs me and tell me everything is going to be okay. I'm sitting here thinking over all these questions in my head and then it finally clicks Omg I'm going to be a mom Harry is going to be a dad HOLY SHIT!

"Baby we are going to be parents" I scream and hug Harry so tight he groans, I ease up and then let him go.

"God love you scared me there for a min, so your happy?"

"Yes omg Harry we are going to have a pup"

"Yes we are babe and it's going to be the best"

"Harry we have to tell everyone come on" I say getting up. He stops me with a serious look on his face I look at him confused.

"Love that's not a good idea right now" what the hell is he talking about it's the best news.

"What I don't understand Harry?"

"It's just when we tell people it's going to spread to different packs and you might become a target cause you can't shift while pregnant" oh shit I forgot.

"Can we at less tell the people that is close to us that we trust?"

"Of course love only ones we can trust" he said as he picked me up and twirled us around before kissing me.

"Let's go love and tell the news" he said as he lead us back to the pack house.

When we get there we tell our parents their more than happy and can't wait, his mom can't wait to plan the baby shower which neither can I. We head to our room and I head straight for my phone to call Dixie to let her know as well she is screaming in my ear.

"How for along are you Des ?" Dixie asked well yelled through the phone.

"I'm only a week" I tell her.

"Omg this is so cool we got to get together and go shopping for the baby"

"Dixie I don't know what the gender of the baby is yet slow down"

"I know when's you next appt. to see the gender?"

"Doc says we might be able to find out next appt which is next month"

"Omg I can't wait we are so going shopping right after the appt."

"Okay Dixie I have to go now but I will call you tomorrow"

"Okay you better if not I'm calling you"

"Okay bye" I said laughing at her.

"Bye" she said as she hong up.

I look over seeing Harry standing watching me with that dimpled smile of his O boy his sexy and going to be the best father ever. We take a bath where he can't keep his hands to himself but I don't mind I love the love he shows me. And I love him and our new pup, I can't wait to find out the sex.

**********

Next chapter will be going ahead a little in the story I hope you guys like it so far. Thanks for the reads and votes please keep them coming. Dudderbug sorry it's short.