∂єѕтιиу ρσιит σf νιєω ¢н.9

Chapter 9

∂єѕтιиу ρσιит σf νιєω ¢н.9

We pulled up to his pack house, he came opened the door for me like a gentleman we walked in the pack house there we a few people in the living room that bowed their head as we passed some said hello's and we continued our way to his room. When we reached we seat on the bed and talked about meeting is pack he told we have to set a date for that. I was nervous about meeting the pack I hoped they will like me. Harry got up and put on some music I looked at him across the room trying to find a station on the radio, he stopped on a R&B station which surprised me cause he don't listen to it. He then turned to me smirking oh lord this can't be good I thought. He then came up he me and holding out his hand for me. I looked at it and then back at him.

"I want you to dance with me like you danced with Dixie in the club" he says to me with a smirk and hooded eyes I can smell his arose. I toke his hand and he turned me around so my back was flush with his chest, he started to sway us Form side to side rubbing his bulge in my ass with turned me on. I heard him when he sniffed the air and he put his hands on my hips tighting his grip.

**** Sexual Content ****

I slowly started swaying my hips to the music with him it was nice just being here just us no other lingering eyes to watch us. It felt good just slow dancing with him. A another song came on and this time it had a faster beat to it, he leaned his down to my neck kissed it and then came to my ear nibbling.

"Dance like you did with her love" he whispered in my ear giving me the courage I need.

I start to grind me hips in his bulge slow and hard at first his grip got tighter. I started to pick up my paste grinding on him as he was holding on to my hips pushing his di*k more to my ass I was getting more into it. I stared going in circle and I heard him groan well I was doing something right. I turned around so I was facing him and started unbutton his shirt as I was still flush with him still dancing it was finally all unbuttoned I moved it off his shoulders to let it fall to the floor. I ran my hand down his chest to perfect V. He took the straps of my dress slowly pulling them down my arms so the dress could fall to the floor, I was standing there in my neon green bra and short boy shorts with black bows on them. He told me not to stop dancing so I continue dancing he backed away I was confused and a little hurt by his actions. He most have sensed my hurt.

"Love I want to watch you dance" Harry says seating on the edge of the bed.

I swing my hips from side to side at first in a teasing manner and Harry growled I looked up at him and started to pick up my paste in a circle pretending like I was riding him I slowly went to the floor and came back up stopping and walking to him wear he sat on the bed stopping right in front of him turning around so my ass was in his face and started grinding again, I felt his hands come up and grab my ass and squeezing lightly. I turned around and pushed him back so he was lying on the bed I reached for his pants and unbutton them pulling the down his legs he lifted his feet so I could take them off. I came back up and did the same with his black briefs. Coming back up running my hands up his legs to his di*k taking hold of it put the head to my lips to kiss it then put it in my mouth going up and down slowly he groaned putting his hands in my hair as I continue. He pulled my head up and picked me up and put me on the bed with me giggling.

"God love you are such a tease" he said as he toke my bra and panties off.

He sucked on my right breast and then went to my left he push my legs open with his knee and slammed into my center with my screaming his name god he knew just what to do. It most be his wolf cause he was so into harder and faster I was very close right now.

"H-Harry I'm going to" I moaned out as he pick up his paste again while licking his mark. That remind me I lend up and sucked on my mark on his neck and he got wilder. We cumed at the same time it was epic heavenly marvelous I could go on and on Harry was the best ever. We stayed there laying in the bed cuddling.

"Fuck, I think that was the best we have did yet" Harry said tracing circles on my back.

" I can't agree more" I said blushing.

"Goodnight my love" Harry said as he holds me closer.

"Night baby" I say kissing him on the chest which he returned on my head.

*********

Hey guys got internet back I will be updating tomorrow or Friday. Please vote or comment. I think not the next one but ch. 11 will be more with the pack. Thanks guys.

W̥ͦi̥ͦt̥ͦh̥ͦ l̥ͦo̥ͦv̥ͦe̥ͦ d̥ͦu̥ͦd̥ͦd̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦb̥ͦu̥̥ͦͦg̥ͦ <3