ⓗⓐⓡⓡⓨ'ⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ ⓒⓗ.1⃣6⃣

Chapter.16

ⓗⓐⓡⓡⓨ'ⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ

We made it back to the pack house I was so glad to have Des back with me and safe. She is in heat and has not been able to keep her Hans off of me not that I'm complaining at all. We went up to our room and Destiny pushed me up on the wall and starting kissing my neck. God this women is going to be the death of me.

"Des I want you to let the pack doctor check you out first love"

****Sexual Content****

"I'm fine baby please let me do this, I want to get his scent off of me". She said as her hand reached for my button on my shorts, I can't believe she acting like this and it's so damn sexy. My wolf wants to take over so bad but I'm letting her have her fun. She unbuttons my shorts and moves her hands up to my shirt taking it off as well. She takes my shorts and boxers off in one move damn she is horny as hell I can smell her arouse and god does it sm... She cut my thoughts off my getting on her knees right in front of me grabbing my manhood and kissing the tip, god she is driving me nuts, I put my hands in her hair to push my d*ck in her mouth and when it does it's like pure ecstasy, damn she knows what she doing.

"D-Des love get up now" I demanded, she stands and I toke her clothes off piece by piece walk her over to the bed and lay her down kissing from her neck to her breast, making my way down to her belly button I stop and look up at her. God she's beautiful with her hooded eyes and messy hair sexy as hell.

"Harry please I can't wait" she says and I'm at her center in know time kissing and licking while she's moaning like crazy. I come up and put my manhood and her entrance and slam into her.

"O god Harry " she moans my name and it sounds lovely coming out of her mouth. Pumping in and out of her feels like heaven. She stops me for some reason I look at her puzzled.

"Lay down Harry I want to ride you" she says blowing my mind damn this girl, I lay down as I'm told she seats on top of my making me enter her slowly. She starts to rock her hips like she did when she was dancing for me and damn it's the best feeling and site in the world that I have seen.

"Damn Des" I moan I'm not going to last long like this damn. I lean up while she's riding me and kiss her with so much passion that I can give. I love this girl right here with all my heart. She's starting to pick her paste so I know she's close right now, I start pumping with her and she's moaning my name until with both find our release at the same time it was pure ecstasy.

We laid there for a few mins talking about the kidnapping and about everything that happened and it still boils my blood to think that scum had his filth paws on my fucking mate even though I killed him damn that shit.

**************

Destiny's Point Of View

My heat made me very horny I can't believe I did that to him which seem he didn't mind much. We lay there talking I guess until we fall asleep. I woke up to a empty bed and here running water so Harry much be in the shower, me thinking about him in the shower naked made my body light up again. I got up and made my way to the bathroom already naked opening the shower door surprising Harry I get in with him kissing his whole body and going for round two in the shower. We get out and get dressed and decide to go downstairs to see what their having for dinner. We walk in the kitchen where everybody is.

"Hello Luna, Alpha" everyone we passed said.

"Hello" me and Harry said in sync we made our plate and sat down to eat. Blake keep looking at me and smiling which Harry did not like at all I was wondering if there was something on my face. I heard Harry growl which made me jump a little in my seat and making me wet at the same time damn that boy. I looked at him to see him giving Blake the evil eye making me smile while trying to eat.

"Keep you damn eyes to yourself" Harry growled at Blake.

"Man I'm just messing with you but she is cute as a button" Blake said jumping out of his chair running. Harry looked ready to kill him jumping up chasing Blake. I hear a bang in the living room so I'm guessing Harry caught him. Harry came back in smiling but Blake didn't return. Hum wonder what happened.

"Bet he learned his lesson"Harry said smirking. I laughed at him kissing him and putting our plates in the sink to wash them, he came up behind me when I was washing the plates and put his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Love you know you don't have to do that come to bed" Harry said in my ear. Well, our day is about to get ten times better. I followed him up to our bedroom where we went for round three and it was totally epic.

********

Thanks for reading guys love it any advise comment please and vote thanks Dudderbug