ⓗⓐⓡⓡⓨ' ⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ ⓒⓗ. 14

Chapter. 14

ⓗⓐⓡⓡⓨ' ⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ ✪

I can feel her nerves they were everywhere but she has nothing to worry about. I made my way to the backyard with her holding my hand very tightly I may add, we walked on stage together their were serval packs here and I was more than happy to have her as my Luna. She sat in one of the chairs on stage and I went to the mic.

"Hello everyone, I'm glad y'all came to join us this afternoon I have a big surprise for my pack I want everyone of you to treat this special someone with respect. She is my world, my heart and my everything and I love her with all my heart. Our Luna Destiny Woods. I said to my pack as they clapped for her when she came to the mic with me.

"Hey everyone, I know that you don't know me but I'm here to say I will try to be the best Luna a pack can ask for and love you guys as my own family, cause that's what we are now one big family, I will cherish and protect you with my life please know I'm here for y'all for anything. Thank y'all for coming. O and Harry I love you to the world and back babe." She said making me and the packs laugh and I kiss her like no tomorrow. God she's going to be a great Luna.

"I now give you your Luna, Clear Water pack, Destiny Woods". The crowd went wild with clapping and some welcomes. I turned and looked at my beautiful mate and toke her hand and went to enjoy the party.

Mum did a great job there was ball like things floating in the pool shining different colors along with roses tents everywhere with all the food you could ask for, but one thing I did not like was the fact that Aaron was here I just had a bad feeling about that dude. Dixie and Ryan made their way to us and Dixie throw herself at Des hugging her real tight and she told me congrats along with Ryan I liked him, he seemed like a chill dude.

"Babe I'm going in for a restroom break be back in min k" Des said giving me a kiss leaving me with Dixie and Ryan chatting about pack stuff. I tried not feel like this was a bad idea her going by herself but we both can't leave our on party so I stayed but with my wolf on alert. It's been like five mins and she still not back and I can't feel her what in the hell is she doing, Dixie must have seen the look on my face cause soon she toke the words right out my mouth.

"Babe, I'm going to check on Des she been gone awhile be back in min love you" Dixie said to Ryan and walked away. Ryan keep saying she was probably freshening up, but I know Des she don't like makeup so really I she could fix is her hair. I keep looking at the time on my phone and then I looked around trying to find that Aaron kid but can't seem to find him humm!

Okay ten mins past and me and Ryan got a little worried when Des and Dixie did not return yet, I tried Des cell and she didn't answer what in the world something's not right.

"Ryan, can you try Dixie on her cell?" I asked him as he scanned the crowd. He shook his head and pulled out his phone put it to his ear calling her.

"Man she didn't answer my wolf fills like there's something off" Ryan said to me with a frown.

"Yea mines the same lets go look" I said to him as we make our way in the house to the bathroom the window was open and the girls were gone their sent was faint so they been gone away. Omg my mate is gone I pity the guys who toke them. I mind link my pack for a search for them as me and Ryan shifted in our wolfs as soon as our feet hit the ground. There was one thing on my mind well two my mate and the fact the she will be in heat soon. Damn I'm going to kill the guy's that toke her, my wolf was whimpering so bad right now along with most of my pack. There's going to be hell to pay when I find who did this.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

🐺😡☠ thanks for reading I'm hoping to reach the big 1,000 mark so please read vote comment love to hear feedback or any thing you think should happen. Updated tomorrow hopefully. ☠⚔