Destiny pov ch. 15

Chapter.15

💔D҉e҉s҉t҉i҉n҉y҉'s҉ p҉o҉v҉💔

I don't know what happened I was on my way to the bathroom next thing I know somebody came up behind me putting a cloth over my mouth and I passed out. Omg I have been kidnaped. I look around the dark room it's cold and nothing in here but a small bed and chains which I'm chained to the wall. I try to mind link Harry but I get nothing what in the world is going on. I tried some more but I keep getting nothing. I hear footsteps approaching the door god I'm so scared right now, the door slowly opens and who I see surprises me. I grasp looking and the guy I live with since a can remember Aaron omg he's the one who took me but why? I look at him and he sniffs the air what in the world is he doing he walked closer to me and stopped dead in front of me.

"Why did you do this Aaron?"

"I love you des I deserve you not him" what in the fuck is wrong with him does he know he's got a mate out there somewhere waiting for him.

"Aaron, you can't do this Harry will find you and kill you please don't do this" I beg him as he smirks at me.

"You are going in heat soon maybe even by tonight you are going to be begging for my touch" Omg he's right shit where the fuck is Harry? I miss him so much my wolf whimpers and I can feel the heat already starting he needs to hurry and quick.

"Aaron please let me go you do have a mate out there waiting for you that will love you" he comes closer and rubs my cheek lightly.

"I don't want her I want you and when I'm done with you, you will be begging me to take you and then you will be mine not his" what in the hell is he talking about.

* Sexual Content*

I soon find out sooner than I want to as he runs his hand up my thigh to the bottom of my dress going under it to the tip of my panties, I try to move away from him but my arms and legs are chained moon goddess please don't let him do this, then I feel it the pain from my heat he most of smelled it and had been to mush. He still playing with the bottom of my panties.

"P-please Aaron don't do this I'm begging you if you love me you will stop" then pain in my lower stomach is doubled and I whimper.

"Des if I love you I will keep going until your mine" he growled in my ear. Bring his finger over my bud through my panties, O god he was smart kidnapping me when I was going in heat you it gets intents and if your mates not the it's worst and you crave his touch but if he's not there any touch will cool you down and make you want them you have no control he's smart but Harry please hurry damn.

"Does that feel good baby I want to make you cum not him just me" I whimper cause I want it to be Harry's touch so bad but it's not and I'm start to feel the pressure in my lower stomach as he runs his fingers in slow circles on my spot. Damnt what is wrong with me I can think about is Harry's touch and it's turning me on and giving the wrong idea to Aaron.

"I can smell how turned on I make you god baby it smells so fucking good" Aaron says as he moves his hand inside of my panties still rubbing small circles then his fingers come down to my center and puts two fingers in moving in and out. O god Harry make me cum babe all I think about is him and I moan out picture him doing this to me as his green eyes stare into mine.

"Hell yeah do it again baby moan my name" then when I hear his voice I snap out of it shit this ain't Harry it's Aaron omg what have I let happen hell no I take my hand and raise it and Aaron comes off the floor into the air the look on his face was priceless.

"What the fuck, put me and Des H-how the hell are you doing that?" He said I can smell his fear.

"If I put you down will you get the chains off?" I ask as he shakes his head yes hmm should I trust him he did kidnap me. Nope don't think so.

"You won't but I'm going to let you down if you come near me I will hurt you" I say as I let him down on the ground again.

"Des that's not normal how the hell did you do that?"

"It's a power now can you let me go?" I ask him as he smirks.

"Hell no I'm keeping you making you mine and we can be happy I knew you where special" he said trying to come back at me o hell no. I pick him back up in the air this boy don't learn damn. I hear footsteps two sets at a fast paste coming I know one of those steps I could feel him when he got close. The door flow open falling off the hinges flying across the room, and a pissed off alpha entered sexy as hell I might add uhg not the time Des. He ran over to me and ripped the chain off my arms and legs came up and looked me in the eyes.

"God love I'm so sorry did he hurt you?" Harry ask with worry in his eyes, then he sniffed the air Oh shit. He looked like he could kill his eyes turned to his wolfs.

"Des, put the fucking mutt down" he said I looked at him.

"I'm so sorry Harry I didn't think to use my powers while he was doing it all that was on my mind was you I lost my mind baby and I'm so sorry" I said still holding Aaron in the air. Harry came up to me put his warm hand on my cheek and kissed me with so much passion I could melt away in this cold nasty ass room.

"Love your in heat and I wasn't here it's okay but when I kill this fucker I'm taking you back home and getting his filth off of you, you smell of him love put him down" he ordered and obeyed, as soon as Aaron feet touch the ground Harry shifted to his wolf and ripped his throat out. Damn he was sexy doing that oh god the heat shit everything he did turned me on. He walked back to me grab my hand and dragged me out the room, why do I smell Ryan and Dixie did she come she could have got hurt I'm going to give her some words she should have not came with them it could have been dangerous. We walk out and when I see her she has this big black eye and busted lip I take Ryan in the air about to throw him when Harry puts his hand on my shoulder and Dixie is screaming for me to stop. I leave Ryan in the air and look at Dixie.

"What the fuck did he do to you Dixie?" I ask her looking at Ryan like I could kill him and I could if he hurt her.

"D-Des put him down he didn't do this Aaron did" she said crying, oh shit whoops I put Ryan down and he ran to her hugging for dear life.

"I'm sorry Ryan I thought you did this to her I'm very sorry" I said as Harry put his arm around my waist.

"It's okay I'm glad you would protect your friend and my mate, how in the hell did you do that?"

"It's badass ain't it my mate is very rare" Harry says to both of them. I kiss him on the cheek and explain to Dixie and Ryan bout my powers as we walked back to the cars and made our way back to the pack house god I will be glad when we get there cause I can't keep my hands off of Harry but his not complaining .

**********

Thanks for the reads and comments that I got so far please vote and comment please thanks updated tomorrow afternoon I'm trying to update every afternoon love y'all ;)