Harry's Pov

Chapter 4

Harry's Point of View

There she came out the house looking sexy as hell with her light jean shorts and black tank top god she was hot I thank the moon goddess for her. When she got to me I pulled her to me by the waist and kissed those lovely lips. She got to move into my pack house very soon my wolf Colt went crazy last night wanting her beside us.

"Good morning love" I said.

"Good morning Harry" Destiny said smiling.

I open the passenger door for her to get in, she went to get in and I gave her a boosted by her ass the things I would love to do to her right now. She squeaked when I did I laughed and shut the door making my way around to the driver seat, getting in and making our way to school.

"Uh Harry I have a question" Destiny said nervous.

"What is it love" I said amused.

"Would like to meet my parents and Alpha after school?" She questioned.

"I would love to but his not your Alpha no more" I said in a little growl.

"Sorry, but until we talk things over and tell your pack his my Alpha Harry" she said.

"Not for long love by the weekend you will be staying in my pack house as the Luna of the Clear water pack" I replied.

"We will talk about it Angel can't stand not being with you at night" Des said.

"Angel huh, I like it my wolfs name is Colt" I said god when she said her wolfs name my wolf was going crazy.

"I like it" she said blushing.

We pulled in schools parking lot I get out and go to get her door for her. When she gets out I take her hand as we walk to the front doors of the school, everyone is starting but I don't care I'm happy to call her mine so these unmated weres know she's all mine. I walk her to her locker to put her stuff in, then a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes walks up to us. She good looking but my mate is smoking hot.

"So, this is your mate Des" the blonde girl asked looking at me.

"Yes, Dixie this my mate Harry, Harry this is my best friend Dixie" Des said looking at me to Dixie.

"Nice to meet you Dixie" I said holding out my hand for her to shake.

"Nice to met you to Harry, but you better treat her right there lover boy" Dixie said with a smirk on her face.

"Oh I will" I said pulling her to me.

"Okay love birds let's get to class before we are late" Dixie said she's bubbly.

All three of us making our way to our first class together. I sure hope Destiny's parents like me.

Sorry this one is short it's almost 2am so called it quits. I will updated again tomorrow night. Thanks vote and comment ;)