Harry's Pov chapter 6

Chapter 6.

( Harry's Point Of View)

I walk out from behind the tree in my wolf form and I see gorgeous white wolf with purple eyes she is big to be a she-wolf, white wolfs are very rare so I am one lucky guy. I go up to her and rub my snout on her neck. She takes off god she was fast. I dodge trees that have fell, I'm getting real close now, I get up beside her and she goes even faster. I pick up my paste and before I know it I passed her, I come to this clearing with a pond with a waterfall with flowers all around, I stopped wondering if this is the place. She comes out the trees a few seconds after me. She comes up to me and points her snout to the trees, so I guess she wants us to change back. I go behind the tree and change to my human form and get dressed. I come out seeing her seating by the pond dressed.

"This place is nice" I say to her.

"Yea I love it here, it's a place I come to think " she says looking at the waterfall.

"You are fast for a she-wolf" I said to her taking her hand.

"Yea I'm a rare wolf I'm still getting some of my powers" she said looking dazed.

"That's cool you will have to show me someday" I said really wanting to know what she can do.

"Of course I will one day" Des said smiling at me god that sexy smile.

I pull her to me I wrap my arms around her waist and bring her on my lap to straddle me, I put my face in her neck trailing kisses all the way up to her lips. She try's to take control by nibbling on my bottom lip ask for entrance I declined she growls and I smile in the kiss and open as she deepened the kiss I stand up and jump in the lake with her. It was very warm and refreshing we come up she has a furious look on her which made her look cute.

"I'm going to kill you Harry" she says mad as hell.

"If you can catch me" I say while laughing my ass off.

She swam after me but couldn't catch me so I slowed down some to let her catch up and when she did I toke off again, she stops and pouts awe. I went back to her and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. She looks up in my eyes and comes in to kiss me so I thought, she dunks me, ME of all people oh she so going to get it. I come up for air and find myself alone in the lake, I look around worried, I smell the air and still smell her so she is close. I swim around and hear a movement by the waterfall I know where she is. I swam over to the waterfall dive under and came up right in front of her. She gasp when she seen how close I was to her, I pushed her back so her back was pushed up to the rocks of the waterfall and kissed her like it was the last time I would. She wraps her legs around my waist while I run my fingers up and down her body, she toke ahold of the bottom of my shirt and then I here a twig snap, my wolf was on alert then we froze. I swam out and told her to stay behind the waterfall only to come out to two wolfs stand at the edge of the water.

I growled and when I did I felt Des presence beside me, I told her to stay what don't she understand. The wolfs on the hill one was brown and the other was grey so I can easily take them there no Alpha. They growled and I swam to the side with My mate right behind me, we got out and changed into our wolf form.

"Destiny I can take care of them you run back to the school" I mind link her since we are mated I can link her.

"No I'm not leaving you here I can take the grey one" she mind link back. What am I going to do with her.

"I can take care of it I will be fine just go please" I say in her head growling.

"Don't fight me on this I'm not going anywhere" she is so hardheaded.

"You better not get hurt or I will punish you when you heal" I tell her.

I wait for the wolfs to make the first move and they did, they lunged for me and my mate. I wrestled with the the brown wolf he tried to bite my neck but I moved to quick for him and bit down on his back leg he whimpered. He charged at me again this time I caught him by the neck and killed him on the spot. I look over to my mate and see her dodge the wolf charging her, he turns around to go back at her and when he does she right there on him and she bites his neck killing him on the spot. Damn my mates good she just toke down a male wolf without getting a scratch. We change back but forgot we are both naked but I look up and see I'm the only one naked. Wow!

"How do you still have clothes on?" I asked amazed.

"It's one of my gifts" she says smiling.

"Damn I thought I was going to get to see you naked" I said sadly pouting.

"Awe wipe that pout off and come on I believe Ryan's got some clothes over by that tree" she said blushing, trying to keep her eyes on my face with me laughing.

"Okay come on I believe school is out now, we got to go so I can meet the gang" I say as we walk to the tree that her old Alpha has put there. I get dressed and we walk back to school hand in hand. I was wondering what other powers she has, god she was so perfect and all MINE.

Okay had to put some kind of fighting seen in there hope u guys liked it till next have a good day and vote and comment please. Thanks with lots of love Dudderbug!