Destiny's Pov Chapter 7

Chapter 7

( Destiny's Point Of View)

We get to Harry's car and make our way to my pack house so he can meet my parents, I'm so nervous what is my parents going to think about me moving out I know I'm eighteen but still I hope they don't get angry. I was pulled out of my thoughts when we pulled up and Harry opening my door for me I take his hand and we walk in the pack house, seating in the living room was my mom, dad and Alpha.

"Mom, Dad this is Harry Styles my mate"I tell them very nervous, dad and Ryan is eyeing him. My dad stands up and walks to Harry.

"Son, what pack are you from?" My dad asked Harry.

"I'm the Alpha of the clear water pack sir" Harry replied nervously.

"A Alpha huh, you better take good care of my daughter" my dad said.

"I will sir" Harry says.

"Call me Liam not sir makes me feel old" dad said laughing and shaking Harry's hand.

"Nice to meet you Liam" Harry says in return. My dad sat back down my mom ran up to Harry and pulled him in a hug.

"Names Kim nice to finally meet you" mom said as she let him go and looked at me.

"You got a Alpha I know you were special" mom says giggle with tears in her eyes.

"I'm Alpha Ryan of the blue moon pack nice to meet you" Ryan says to Harry shaking his hand also.

"Nice to meet you Ryan" Harry says while bring me to to him. He turns to my parents and tells them.

"Liam, Kim if it is okay with you I would like for Destiny to move to my pack house Sunday?" Harry asked tighten his grip on my waist.

"Sure, as long as you keep her safe and let her and us visit whenever we want" my dad say which surprised me.

"Of course come whenever you like" Harry says to my dad and mom with a smile.

"Oh, Ryan there were rouge behind the school today in the clearing I go to" I tell Ryan and mom and dad inspect me from head to toe.

"O my god honey are you okay?" Mom asked me with them looking at me.

"Yes mom, Harry killed one and I killed the other" I said to clam her down.

"Yea my mate is hardheaded but she toke him down without a scratch" Harry said kissing my forehead.

"I will run patrol to see who they were, until then stay out of that clearing Des" Ryan says to me.

I tell him okay and we bid our goodbye and head up to my room. When are get in Harry is surprised I can tell by the smirk on his face. We go and seat down on the bed. He looks at me smirking.

"Black walls huh, like mine?" His asks with that adorable smirk.

"Yea, I was thinking the same when I went to your room, only difference is I have white silk sheets" I says eyeing him.

"I know what I like to do to you on these white sheets" he says coming in for a kiss, he kisses his mark with is driving me crazy.

He then slowly goes down to the top of my breast while his fingers explore my waistband of my shorts. He leans me back on the the bed and hovers over top of me still trailing his love bits up and down my neck and chest. I have to bit my lip to quit my moans.

"Geez, my eye's can you keep it PG please" my best friend walks in.

"Wuz up Dixie?" I ask blushing and pushing Harry off me with him growling a little.

"Nothing I wanted to see if you wanted to go shopping for a dress for tomorrow?" Dixie asked eye Harry.

"Of course can you give me ten mins" I ask her which she already walking to the door.

"Yea, I will be downstairs when your ready" she says walking out the door.

***Sexual Content***

Harry looks at me and smiles oh god what does this boy have planned. I soon find out when he reached for the button on my shorts.

"H-Harry we don't have enough time " I said stuttering not wanting him to stop.

"We do for what I want" he says as he unzips my shorts and sticks his hand in rubbing my core I moan out.

"H-Harry" I say blushing.

"I want you to cum for me before I have to leave love" Harry says as he kisses my mark driving me crazy.

He slips his hand in my girl box shorts and rubbing my center god I want him so bad right now. He slides his fingers in my core and I moan his name again, he picks up his paste and all I can do is moan and kiss him with so much passion god I'm not going to last long. He adds another finger and that's my breaking point as he kisses and sucks my mark I hit my climax. Damn this boy is going to kill me one day. He zips up my shorts and pecks me on the lips before saying something I love to hear.

"Nobody can make you feel the way I do love, call me when you get home okay" Harry says as he kisses me one more time in my bedroom door way. I walk him to his car we bid our goodbye and I walk back in to tell Dixie to let me change first. Once I change I walk back down the stairs, tell Dixie I'm ready and we make our way to the mall, Dixie asking my what happened in my room with Harry I just blush and shake my head. We arrived at the mall and go to body central to get a dress for tomorrow.

We looked around the store and got a few dresses to try on. We went to the dressing room I told her to go first since she was the birthday girl, she had a few dresses but she won't pick nothing sexy so I go grab the dress I seen early and ran back to the dressing room just in time that she came out in a knee length purple dress I shuck my head no she turned around and went back in. This time she came out in a little green dress nope not her color. She went back in and came out with a blue one it was pretty but I like the one I got so I handed it to her and told her to try it on. When she came out it toke my breath away she was gorgeous, it was red it had a criss cross back and came just above the knee not to short. It huge her figure.

"That's it Dixie it looks great on you" I told her smiling.

"Okay this is the one I love it, go try yours on now" Dixie said.

I go in the dressing room and try on different dresses but none was good enough for me or Dixie. I got one more I grabbed but wasn't sure if it was going to be to short or not, I put it on and step out Dixie grasped and so did I when I looked in the mirror. It was black it goes mid thigh and hugged my figure perfect, the back opened all the way just above my butt.

"Omg that look so good on you Harry's not going to be able to keep his hands to his self" she says eyeing me.

"Okay let's go pay and get some shoes and go home" I say to Dixie.

We got our shoes and made our way back home we told each other goodnight and went our separate ways. I get in to my pjs which ain't much and get into bed. O god I forgot to text Harry hopefully he is still up, I grab my phone and text him.

"Home sorry so late" I texted him.

"It's okay did you have fun?" Harry asked.

"Yea got a nice dress hope you like it" I text with a smiley face.

"Anything looks good on you love" he says.

"Okay well, it's been a long day call me in the morning" I text him back.

"Ok goodnight dream about me" he says.

"I will you to goodnight sweet dreams" I text him back and put my phone on the nightstand smiling, I can't wait till tomorrow.

*okay so my internet messed up so I will try to updated as soon as I can. Thanks y'all hope you like it. Please vote and comment. Love u guys Dudderbug!