∂єѕтιиу'ѕ ρσν ¢н. 17

Chapter. 17

∂єѕтιиу'ѕ ρσν 💜💖

When I wake up the next morning my heat was cooled down some but looking at my sexy mate sleeping brought the fire back in me, I started kissing his neck lightly working my way up to his full lips when I reach them he smiled in the kiss loving the feeling of his lips first thing.

"Good morning love " he said in his rasp morning voice.

"Morning baby what you got planed today?" I ask him.

"I was planing to train some today"

"Really, do you mind if I join y'all?"

"Yeah but your training with me and me only" he says in his morning voice which is driving me crazy.

"Sure you can handle it?"

"Oh hell yea love but no using your powers" he laughed.

"Deal I'm going to get dressed then" I said kissing him and getting out of bed, I went to the closet to get on my work out clothes he is going to flip when he see me walk out of this closet. I walked out only for my jaw to drop damn him. He was standing there with that sexy dimpled smile with a pair of black basketball shorts and I white wife beater on showing his plum muscles god I swear he could be a model. He walk up to me slowly putting his arms around my waist and kissed me.

"You are really trying to kill me" he says looking at me from head to toe.

"You toke the words right out of my mouth" I say checking him out also.

"I like to put something else in your mouth" I grasp.

"Harry" I hit him on the shoulder.

"Ok let's go grab a bit to eat first then we can train" he says still laughing at my blushed cheeks as we walk downstairs. I make some bacon, sausage and eggs we eat and the maid cleans up so we can head out to the training area. We get there and Harry tells no powers and no shifting so I guess I will just be fighting him.

"Ok love if I hurt you tell ok ?" He say as he gets right in front of me.

"I'm not a wuss you know"

"I know babe just tell me " I nod and he try's to swing at me which I dodge laughing , he smiles at me and I swing at him which he dodges damn him and that smirk. He kicked his leg out and tripped me I landed on my butt aw that hurt. I look up little pissed ok so this is how it's going to be huh.

"Play dirty do Mr.Styles" I say as I talk my pink tank top off to reveal my tight sports bra .

"Des put your shirt back on" he says looking around I take that as my cue I kick my leg out and trip him and falls to his butt. I'm laughing and not paying attention he tripped me when I fell he got on top of me came down to my ear.

"You think it's funny huh well we will see" he says getting up and taking his shirt off O god that yummy eight pack and that lovely v that leads to places god I have to stop Des pay attention, I get up and he swings and misses I swing and barely get his shoulder, he did a little groin. He looked at me and then with so much speed he picked me up and starting running for the pool O hell no. I took my hand on his arm trying to pry his arm off so I can get off but he was to strong with that iron grip so when he jumped in the air before we hit the water I stuck my hand up and we were floating above the water with me laughing.

"Des I said no powers"

"You actually think I was going to let you throw me in the pool?"

"Yes I actually did"

"What the hell guys?" Blake came by the pool looking confused.

" Harry thought I was going to let him throw me in" I told Blake smiling.

"This is a sight to see" Blake said laughing his ass off. Harry groin and looked at him.

"I will never hear the end of his from him now" Harry says frowning aww, I let us go and we fell in the water and was cold. Harry came up with a smile on his face and kissed me.

"Oh god my cue to leave you love birds" Blake says turning to walk away.

"Blake do you have your phone I need to make a quick call?" I ask with a plan in mind Harry looked at me confused. Blake starting feeling his pockets.

"No must have left it in my room sorry" he says with me smiling at him. I lifted me hand and he was up in the air in no time screaming like a girl.

"Des put me down now"

"Really you really want me to" I said to a screaming Blake as I let my hand go down some with him telling me to stop. Harry laughing his ass off beside me.

"Des please I hate heights" Blake said aww he said please I think as I let him down slow at first and then drop him in the water. He came back up trying to act pissed but the smile on his face told me different.

"You better be glad I like you Des " he said while throwing his shirt out of the pool along with his pants leaving him in his boxers.

I got out and laid in a chair while Blake and Harry played around in the pool for a little while more. A hour later they got out and me and Harry went to shower.

*********

Thanks for reading please vote & comment I don't have many more ideas so if y'all have some that will be great. Thanks Dudderbug 💜💖