Dྉeྉsྉtྉiྉnྉyྉ Pྉoྉvྉ cྉhྉpྉ.11

Chapter 11

Dྉeྉsྉtྉiྉnྉyྉ Pྉoྉvྉ

I can not believe I did that to Harry! I didn't know it was going to happen but I felt bad for it. But it is kinda cool that I can move stuff without even touching it I got to call my mom and dad to tell them later. We finally got to the pack house, it was nice to run with Harry I can't get over how big his wolf was and a beautiful black color that shined in the sun.

"What do you want to do today?" Harry ask me when we walked in the pack house.

"I want to lay at the pool and have a lazy day with you"

"Well, we can make that happen I want to see you in your swimsuit anyways" he said while smirking.

I laughed at him as we walk in our room to get changed I went in the closet and he stayed in the room, once I got my swimsuit on I walked out and I heard a wolf whistle turn to see my hot mate leaning on the wall by the dresser in his black swimsuit damn those abs I swear I could lick them all day long. He looked at me from head to toe with that look in his eye I knew if I didn't get out of here now I would not be able to. So I grab my towel.

"You are not walking out this room like that" he said still leaning on the wall. What my swimsuit was nice I think it's black with little pink polka dots all over it, it fit perfect the bottom was boy shorts very short it made my ass look good.

"Watch me" I turned and ran out the room and down the stairs I could hear his footsteps running behind me I reached the bottom and about ran right into his mom. I stopped and said a quick sorry but she stopped me.

"Don't forget you have to go dress shopping for the ceremony this Saturday"

"I know I'm going to call Dixie to see if she wants to go tomorrow maybe you like to join us?"

"Of course sweetheart I would love to just let me what time, have a good time at the pool you two."

"We will" Harry said as we started making our way to the pool. There was a few pack members out here but not much Harry came behind me and wrap his towel around me from behind I giggled and made my way to a lounge chair to get some sun I took off the towel put it on the chair and laid on my stomach I heard a growl looking over to my right where Harry was sitting he was looking and one of the pack guys growling. I could feel his anger I got up and sat in between his legs with my back to his chest.

"Better?"

"Yes very much "

"I can get some sun now?"

"Yes love" he said as I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes to catch a nap while I got some sun. I just doze off and felt myself being lifted and the next thing I know I felt cold water. I'm going to kill him messing up my tan. I swam back to the top and dunked Harry and swam away the pack members outside the pool was laughing their asses off. Harry came back up and had a smirk on his face looking sexy as hell like always.

"You like getting pay back huh? You better be glad I love you love" he said as he swam to me and put his arms around my waist. We talked and swam around the pool and Luke and Blake decided to join us in the pool. The boys wrestled around for a few minutes.

" let's play chicken fight" Blake said to me and Harry we looked at each other and nodded. A girl member that was laying out got in the pool to play with us her name was Danyal she went up to Blake ad he bent down so she could get on his shoulders and I did the same with Harry, Luke counted to three and we started playing. Harry told me to use my powers when I went to knock her down but I didn't I wanted to see if I can do it on my on I almost got her she fell off some but not all the way Blake held her I looked at him and he smiled showing his pretty white teeth. I went for her again this time I got her and she fell in the water along with Blake underwater hell yea.

"That's my girl" Harry said hugging me spinning me around.

"Where in the hell did them muscles come from" Blake said as he came back up and Luke nodded agreeing with him.

"Don't underestimate my little mate " Harry says proud. We got out the pool and I wanted to get some sun on my back I laid on my stomach again and doze off Harry let me sleep this time. He woke me up and told me to come get a shower with him before dinner. We made our way in the house and up the stairs to our room. Today was a great day and I spent it with the love of my life.

**********

Thanks for reading guys please vote and comment thanks love you lots dudderbug ;)