M̤̈ÿ̤ Ḧ̤ö̤ẗ̤ M̤̈ä̤ẗ̤ë̤

Chapter 1

My name is Destiny Woods and I'm a werewolf . I have brown hair that comes to my waist, I'm 5'8 and 135lbs I live in North Carolina. I live in the pack house with the blue moon pack. Oh yeah I'm an only child. "Spoiled" very!

Today is the day I turn 18 and hopefully find my mate. I wake up to that damn beeping, pulling back the covers so I can get ready for school I grab my clothes and head for the shower. Once showered I dress in black short shorts, a cute off the shoulder pink tank top with my rainbows. I make my way downstairs to eat some breakfast before heading to school.

Walking in the kitchen I got a bowl of capt crunch and sat at the table to start eating , Aaron the beta of the pack came scrolling into the kitchen and fix him a bowl also.

"Good morning Destiny" Aaron said.

"Good morning Aaron sleep well?" I said.

"I sleep well but would have been better if you were there with me" he winked.

"Such a player, you know I'm waiting for my mate" I scowled.

"Suck's that I'm not your mate" he said frowning .

You will find her" I said while walking to sink to put my bowl in.

"Hey, can I catch a ride with you to school?" Aaron asked.

"Sure" I said heading out the front door to my 2014 jeep.

On the way to school it was nothing but the radio softly playing in the background. Me and Aaron was in the same grade along with Alpha Ryan and some other members of the pack. We pulled up into the parking lot of the school and I got out along with Aaron and we was walking into school we bid goodbye, I was on my way to my locker with a lot of whistling and eye rolling from the girls.

While putting in the comb for my locker my best friend and member of our pack come up to me telling me the latest gossip of the school while I was getting my books for first period.

Did you hear about the new guy coming to school today, his a Alpha of the clear water pack ? Dixie said

No I haven't"I said walking to our first class together.

Well I heard he is hot as hell".she said

Really hopefully we will see him at lunch" I told her as we walking in our first class.

Me and Dixie took our seats talking about the new guy. She sat in front of me. Dixie has long blonde hair a little past her shoulders, bright blue eyes, she's about 5'7 125lbs with curves in the right places.

The teacher walked in and started class about 10 mins in I started to smell the most amazing scent so mouth watering, mint mixed with a woods scent. The class door opens and in walks the most hottest guy I have every laid my eyes on, with his chocolate curls , his bright green eyes. That black v- neck he has on clung to his visible 8 pack, one word Mate my wolf said.

The teacher ask his name and he was looking right at me as he said Harry Styles, the sound of his voice sent shivers all down my body straight to my core! God he was so good looking and I can't believe his all mine! The teacher told him to find a seat, he made his way to me and sat right beside me. I could not stop starring at him and he was doing the same. His beautiful green eyes hade me stuck until he spoke.

What is your name mate?" Harry said smirking.

D-Destiny woods and you are Harry Styles my mate?" I suttered.

Yes I am, and I am the only one who will touch you or pleasure you the way I can and believe me I plan on showing you how much I can when we are alone. He said running his finger up and down my thigh that made me so wet! And my wolf to purr with delight.