ɖɛʂɬıŋყ'ʂ ℘ơ۷ ƈɧ.23

Chapter.23

ɖɛʂɬıŋყ'ʂ ℘ơ۷

(ωє∂∂ιиg ∂αу)

I was putting on my dress with Dixie's and Ann's help I'm very nervous right now I know Harry loves me and I love him but I'm more scared for me falling on my ass than anything with these damn heels I have on.

"Omg Des you look amazing" Dixie tells me with tears in her eyes with her slightly swollen belly, she was cute in her light purple dress.

"My son is very lucky" Ann said eyeing me up.

My mom walked in and stopped right in her tracks. Walking up to me turning me in a circle to look at every inch of me. She takes a picture of just me then you of me and Dixie then me and Ann then Dixie takes one of me and my mom.

"Sweetheart you are beautiful" my mom says hugging me with tears down her checks.

"Okay it time come on" gosh it's time already well let's go be Mrs. Harry Styles god I love the sound of that I think as we make our way down the stairs to the back door.

When we get there my dad walks up and looks at me tell me how pretty I am and how Harry better take care of me or his a dead pup I laugh at him kiss his check and tell him I love him.

We step out the back door and there is people everywhere, the pool has light purple roses floating in it along with every aisle at the end had the same, the archway has the same roses but mixed with white ones as well it is very beautiful. Then I see him there is nothing more beautiful than my mate besides my son that is seating with my mother on the front row. I look back at Harry and he is smiling at me he looked good in that black suite with a light purple tie damn oh mighty he is sexy as hell. My dad takes my hand and puts in Harry's and kisses my check. I turn to Harry we do our vows which Harry wrote his own surprising me.

"Destiny Dawn Woods you make me the happiest man alive you gave me a handsome son that I promise with my life to protect both of you and love you with everything in my body, y'all are my everything and always will be I love you will you do the anur of marrying me?"

"I do " I say with a tear coming down my check, we look at the priest at the same time waiting for the words that come next.

"You may kiss your bride" he says to Harry and he does not waist no time in doing so either. I mad finally Mrs. Harry Styles thank god so back off bitches. We walk down the steps to do our first dance and this where my life begins with my husband and son and I would not have it any other way. I love you Harry Styles.

***********

Sorry if it was short there will be another book but it will be about their son being a alpha but only when I get done with MY Life Now. I will let you know the name of it before I start to right. Thanks for all the reads and votes I love you guys thanks for the support. Love ya Dudderbug. ;)