H͟͟a͟͟r͟͟r͟͟y͟͟'s͟͟ P͟͟o͟͟v͟͟ ͟͟͟͟C͟͟h͟͟. 20

Chapter. 20

H͟͟a͟͟r͟͟r͟͟y͟͟'s͟͟ P͟͟o͟͟v͟͟ ͟͟͟͟

👣6 ℳᎾℕᏆℋЅ ℒᎯᏆℰℛ 👣

Destiny had the pup it was a boy brown hair, green eyes like mine but the rest was his mom up and down them two are my world. We named him Xavier Edward Styles and he is two months now. We are laying in bed watching tv with Xavier in between us fast asleep which I think his mom is to. Yeah most def asleep. I got her a ring I want her to be my wife I know us weres usually don't get married but I want to have her in every way. I slowly get off the bed and put pillows beside my handsome man so he won't fall off the bed I make my way down to the kitchen making us some breakfast and Xavi a bottle, I put everything on a bed table along with the ring and head up stairs. When I get there I set the food on the nightstand and lean down to peck Des lips she starts to move around with a smile she opens her eyes and kisses me back and lean up on the headboard.

"Is that sausage I smell?"

"Yes love it is I made you breakfast in bed"

"Aw Harry your to sweet, hand it over" I take the table and give it to her.

She takes the table puts it in her lap then kissed me and said thank you when she turned back to her food her eyes got Hugh and her hand went to her mouth covering up her grasp. She picked up the box and looked at the ring I got her and then looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"H-Harry" she says as a tear escaped. I toke the ring from her and got down on one knee taking her left hand in mine.

"Destiny Dawn Woods will you make me the happiest man alive by marrying me?" I ask, tears coming down her face one by one she sat there for a min scaring the hell out of me, then she screamed and jumped off the bed in my arms.

"Omg Harry yes yes a thousand times yes" she said holding her in mine for me to slip the ring on her finger which I did and kissed her. We stop when Xavi started crying I told Des to eat I will take care of him. She eat and fed my little man his going to be the future Alpha of the pack and his going to be a damn good one.

When we got Xavier back to sleep we showered and dressed and I'm so over joyed that she said yes.

"Omg I got to call Dixie to tell her" Des said.

"Babe already token care of her and Ryan are coming over for a cookout at lunch"

"Really you are very snicky mister" she said as she came up to me rubbing her hand up and down my chest tracing the outline of my eight pack. She pushed me up to the wall and starting kissing my neck which cause my shorts to tighten.

***Sexual Content ***

I switch us so she was up on the wall I grab ahold of her thighs bring them around my waist running my hands up and down her side taking her shirt off let her done long enough to get her pants off still in her black lacy boy shorts putting her legs back around my waist and kiss her mark.

" H-Harry fuck me" she moaned and that was all she had to say, I pulled her panties to the side and slammed in her hard and fast. Damn she's so tight I love the feeling of being inside her. She rocks her hips with mine and damn it was pure ecstasy. She stopped and so did I just looking at me. She jumped down pulling me to the couch in our room pushing me back on to the couch.

"I want to ride you Harry" she said and damn her husky voice. She came and sat on my lap slowly easing me into to her and she moved her hips slow and sexy at first then she started to pick up her paste rolling her hips in circles driving me mad damn this girl can fuck. She did this thing I guess they call it the vibrating they do when they dance she did that and went back to rolling them faster and hard that was it for me with both came at the sometime. It was heaven damn o mighty.

"Holy hell love your going to be the death of me"

"O hell no don't die on me now" she said laughing.

"All I know is do what you just did every time we fuck"

"Haha real funny, you never know I might have more tricks up my selves" she said getting off of me but before she did she kissed me.

"Let's go get our swim suits on we are having the cookout by the pool right?" She asked while going to the closet to get her suit.

"Yes love please wear the black one" I told her as she came out in that black swim suit that drives me wild.

"Make sure you wear your black ones as well" she says husky oh god this women can't get enough.

*********

Just to let you guys know the book will end soon maybe two or three more chapters but the will be a book 2 to this one it will be about there son Xavier as a Alpha so hope y'all read it thanks for the support and votes. But please read the last chapter to this one thanks Dudderbug happy Easter y'all .