Chapter 14: You're Going To Hate Me...I Took Everything You've Ever Wanted Away!

Recap: Aliya was taken to the hospital by Josh and the Doctor told her that she had miscarried the baby! What’ll happen since she’s alone? How will she tell Brandon, when he’s halfway around the world? Lets find out!

The Next day

I had dozed off very well knowing that I had cried myself to sleep, after I was told that I had just lost the one thing that I had waited my whole live to have…..a baby.

I rolled over hand winced from pain, but not as bad as it was before. I looked around and noticed a man sleeping in the chair that was placed in the corner of the room. I realized it was Josh so I spoke. “Josh? Josh are you awake?” he stirred and looked over at me.

He slowly got up and walked over to me wrapping his arms around me and rubbing my back to comfort me as he whispered in my ear “I’m so sorry sweetie, I’m so sorry!”

I just cried as he embraced me “I know honey, I know but it’s not your fault sweetie! You can try again when he gets home, so you can be a family!”

I nodded in agreement. “I really wanted this baby!” I whispered. “I loved it so much, and I couldn’t wait for Brandon to come home and see me with my pregnant belly, and all of my ultrasound pictures…and now he won’t be able to see any of that! It’s all my fault, I should’ve taken better care of myself! How could I just lose this precious little angel?”

I cried into Josh’s shoulder and he just stood there comforting me.

(Aliya’s Point of View)

I won’t be able to hold my beautiful angel that we created! Brandon’s going to hate me forever because I couldn’t give him the most important thing in the world! All I wanted to do was go home and lay in my bed and sleep!

I was still bleeding a little bit and I was in a pretty good amount of pain. When my doctor came in to check on me he asked if there was any pain, and then he saw that he was still bleeding. I answered his question and then he proceeded to tell me that it was completely normal to experience these things after a miscarriage.

An hour later I was discharged and Josh took me back to the house.

When I walked in I saw pictures of Brandon and hanging on the walls and sitting on the end tables next to the couches, and I completely lost it! I ran upstairs and pulled a bag out of the closet and started to throw close in it, not even bothering to fold them. After I grabbed everything out of the bathroom, I zipped the bag and ran downstairs for the door.

Josh was sitting on the couch and he looked at me and stood up chasing me, grabbing my wrists as I tried to walk out the door. I just didn’t want to be here anymore because of what I did!

When Josh grabbed my wrists he pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around me. I tried to get out of his grip and started hitting his chest losing my composure completely and just uncontrollably sobbing in his chest.

I whispered. “sorry!” in his chest, he just pulled me closer to his body and rubbed my back.

I wouldn’t know what to do if I didn’t have Josh here with me to help through this, because his brother wasn’t here!

“Josh, I want Brandon! Why did he have to leave me? I just told him I was pregnant three weeks ago, and now I have to tell him that we’re not having a baby anymore!”