Chapter 5; The Best night ever. But can things get better. Or worse?

Alright guys here it is! I hope you enjoy reading this!

Continued from where we left off!

Recap: Brandon and Aliya got into a fight about how Brandon is in the Army. He found out that Aliya never wanted him to enter the Army! Lets see what will happen next!

"Babe?" I asked as I sat next to him. "Yeah?" he asked as he looked away from the t.v.

I reached over and grabbed his hand and began to play with his fingers as I spoke, "Are you gonna go back after this tour?" He took a deep breath and let out a long sigh "Honestly Lee, I don't know!"

I looked at him, and then looked down as I continued to play with his fingers I sighed and just sat there after a moment of silence I spoke, "Please don't! I don't want to be left here again! Our families are starting to think that I'm depressed! They keep checking like they think I'm holding a gun to my head deciding wether or not to pull the trigger!"

Bradon pulled my chin up, so I would look him in the eyes, "I'll talk to them tomorrow, but for now I just want to hold you, and lay next to you! He said as he pulled me close to him as I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I cuddled into his chest and mummbled "I want you too!"

I closed my eyes and began to think about how I never wanted this moment to end....this is where I belong, where we belonged...in each others arms. Before I could get to deep into my thoughts I felt a warm hand caress my cheek.

Bradon had gotten so close to me that I could now feel his hot breath against my cheek as he whispered softly "You know what?" I smiled and whispered back "What?" I could feel his chest beginning to rumble because he wast trying to stifle a laugh before he spoke, "I love you Lee!" I smiled and opened my eyes to see Brandon staring at me "I love you too!"

Brandon had got up and pulled me up with him "Lee, why don't we go to bed?" I was really tired and ready to head to bed so I agreed "Okay."

For the first time in six months I get to be led up the stairs to our bedroom by the man I love. After we changed we crawled into bed and cuddled. I felt so safe for the first time in months, and I never wanted that feeling to stop! Before I had fallen asleep I rested my head on his chest and drew small circles with my right hand. Brandon had his arms wrapped around me and pulled me close to him.

He started to draw small circles on my lower back, because he knew it made me relax when we were just laying there. After a few minuets I started to doze off, even though I tried to stay awake. Brandon grabbed my hand and rubbed it with his thumb gently as he told me to close my eyes. When I woke up the next morning we were still in the same position. I looked up to see Brandon with a small smile on his lips as he gently stroked my hair, and whispered.

"Good morning" I smiled "Morning"

"I'm gonna hop in the shower babe!" I stretched and let out a deep breath "Okay...I'll be downstairs making breakfast" "Okay, I love you" "I love you too"

"Come on lazy bones!" he said as he picked me up kissing me gently.

He set me down and smiled as he walked into the bathroom to shower. I walked to the closet and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank-top I walked downstairs and to the kitchen. I started breakfast as I heard Bradon walk down the stairs.

I was standing at the stove cooking us scrambled eggs with sausage. I felt two arms wrap around my waist from behind. He gently pulled my hair to one side and kissed my neck, while whispering against my skin giving me chills!

"I love you" I smiled "I love you too Brandon"

I put our food on plates and turned to face him seeing his bare chest. He took the plates from me and set them on the island. He walked back and grabbed my hand leading me to the island where our food was. Picking me up he gently place me on the stool and sat next to me as he spoke.

"After you're done eating, go get dressed because we're spending the day together!" I smiled "okay"

I finished eating and placed my plate in the sink and then I heard Bradon speak as I was walking out "We're gonna be close to the beach so put you swimsuit on!" "Okay"

I changed into a blue bikini with shorts and a pink tank-top along with black flip-flops. I walked into the bathroom to do my hair Brandon came in and wrapped his arms around me.

"Babe just leave your hair down" "Alright" I brushed it and pulled it to one side of my neck. After Brandon changed we left and went to the pier.