Week 42: In The Wrong Hands

Backstage

Roman Reigns is taping up his hands for his match against Mark Henry. Dean is standing beside him along with Seth and Stephanie.

"You got yourself together today?" Roman addresses Dean. "Or are you gonna bail on us again?"

"ALRIGHT!" Dean groans. "You're always telling me to relax. I think you're still a little mad about the DQ thing last week, aren't you?" He turns to Seth, "I think he's still mad about the DQ thing last week. He's bringing that up again."

Seth rolls his eyes as the two continue to talk over each other. Stephanie crosses her arms trying to ignore the bickering.

"The DQ thing? It's a thing now..."

"Look, I don't know what you want from me okay..."

"A DQ is a LOSS..."

"Either you want my help or you don't want my help I don't get it..."

"Two losses in under a year.."

"I didn't have to come back but I did for a reason." He looks over at Stephanie who is still avoiding eye contact from him.

"Two losses in week and it's because of you."

"Maybe if you weren't always yelling at me all the time-"

"HEY," Seth shouts, "ZIP IT, BOTH OF YOU!" He turns to Roman, "Yeah, you lost last week but whatever you're a grown man pick yourself back up. Move on." He then turns to Dean, "You, have some issues to work out with Steph, but you know what she doesn't want to deal with it because she's more focused on the Wyatt Family. If you haven't forgotten they're still after her. So do her a favor and get over it." Stephanie nods her head and faces the group to listen, "In case you two don't remember we were left for dead by the Wyatt's. They think we're nothing. So let's show Bray Wyatt that it's not that easy to get rid of the Shield, lets show Bray Wyatt that we are not lone wolves and that we are the hounds of justice."

"Then let's strap up and hunt some Wyatt's."

Roman puts his fist in the middle of the group followed by Stephanie and Seth. Dean looks at Steph and decides to put his issues behind for her. He puts his fist in the center to complete the group.

Mark Henry vs. Roman Reigns

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta…S.H.I.E.L.D.

“Introducing first, being accompanied to by the Shield...Roman Reigns."

The Shield make their way down to the ring with Dean Ambrose leading the way second by Seth Rollins followed by Stephanie Skye and Roman Reigns last.

Somebody gonna get their ass kick...

Mark Henry makes his way to the ring until he comes face-to-face with Roman Reigns once again. Dean, Seth and Stephanie stand at ringside. Stephanie's keeping her distance from Dean by making sure Seth is in between them as the bell rings.

Roman and Mark Henry circle each other until they lock up and push each other back and forth in the center of the ring. Mark Henry pushes Roman off but only pushes him a few steps back. Roman manages a kick to the mid-section of Mark Henry plus shots to the head including a headbutt and an uppercut punch. Before Roman can capitalize on him, Mark Henry grabs him by the throat and tosses Reigns over the top rope, out of the ring. Mark Henry rolls out of the ring to deliver a headbutt to Roman and shoves him into the ring apron. Mark Henry rolls Roman back into the ring and goes for the pin but Reigns kicks out before the referee even counts a one.

As Roman attempts to get to his feet Mark Henry hits him with a headbutt knocking him on one knee. Mark Henry bounces Roman off the ropes and straight into the boot of the world's strongest man. Roman rolls out onto the apron. As Mark Henry grabs a hold of his hair, Reigns manages to pull him down causing his neck to make contact with the ropes. Roman gets back into the ring and delivers a flying clothesline. With Henry now on the ground Roman jumps on him and starts throw a series of punches to his head until he's pushed off. Roman places Henry in a headlock but manages to get out of hit by using his strength and sends Reigns flying up in the air then straight down on the mat. Roman gets to his feet but runs into Mark Henry's shoulder three different times. Roman gets to his feet in the corner when Mark Henry runs into him and sandwiches him into the corner turnbuckle. Mark Henry attempts to lift Reigns over his shoulder but Roman manages to jump off then hit Henry with a Samoan drop. Roman waits for Mark Henry to get to his feet when he delivers a Superman punch. He roars as he waits again for Mark to get to his feet to hit him with a spear. Roman goes for the cover and the win.

"Here is your winner...Roman Reigns."

Seth, Dean, and Stephanie enter the ring to congratulate Roman on his victory against the world's strongest man when all of a sudden...

The lights go out.

Once the lights go back on the Wyatt Family is in the ring attacking the Shield. Bray Wyatt is all over Dean Ambrose while Luke Harper is on Roman Reigns and Erick Rowan is taking out Seth Rollins. Stephanie curls up in the corner watching her team getting attacked. Harper and Rowan take Roman and Seth out of the ring leaving Dean and Stephanie with all three members of the Wyatt Family. Bray laughs in the face of Dean Ambrose as he lets him get to his feet. Once Dean gets to his feet unbalanced Bray bounces himself off of the ropes about to hit him with a running cross body. Stephanie sees it and instinctively jumps in to push Dean out of the way causing her to get hit with the cross body by Bray Wyatt. She is knocked out from the blow. Bray looks down at her and laughs at what he's done.

Dean rolls over to see Stephanie lying on her back, not moving. He crawls to her slowly but Bray Wyatt tells Erick Rowan and Luke Harper something. Rowan and Harper roll Stephanie out of the ring just as Dean is about to reach for her. Bray kneels beside Dean and grabs him by the hair to lift his head.

"She belongs to me now."

Bray Wyatt exits the ring. He walks up the ramp followed by Luke Harper and Eric Rowan, who is carrying Stephanie over his shoulder. Before leaving, Bray notices that Dean is still fighting to get up but is too weak to do so. Bray laughs as he continues to walk as he and the Wyatt's disappear along wtih Stephanie Skye.