Week 26: Part 2

Monday Night Raw

Stephanie is in the ring along with the other three members of the Shield with a microphone in hand.

"As you all can see I am not in the best mood at the moment. Last night I was once again cheated out of a match by that little..."

Dean places his hand on Stephanie's shoulder to calm her.

She clears her throat, "Since watching the footage from last night's triple threat match I have come to realize something and that is that some things are just better in twos. Before I get to the point of this I want to call out Alissa Flash."

The Shield wait a few minutes but no one comes out.

"Alissa I know you're here tonight so come on. I'll even say please."

 I get crazy sometimes start losing my mind, I take it out on you. When it's my time and nothing is right I take it out on you...

Alissa comes out onto the stage but doesn't walk down the ramp. "I'm good right here, thanks."

"Well actually I would prefer you to be here in the ring so I can tell you to your face." Alissa shakes her head. "Alright, how about this?" Stephanie turns to Dean, Seth and Roman, "Can you guys give us the ring?" The guys nod their head and exit the ring. "There, happy? It's just us girls now."

"No, I don't want anyone around the ring."

Stephanie sighs, "Fine, you guys can head to the back." The guys hesitate to leave their member but they do. "Come on, it's just me here."

With hesitation, Alissa finally makes her way down the ramp and into the ring face-to-face with Stephanie once again.

"Look, we can already establish that we hate each other but you have to realize that we have a common enemy. The more time we spend at each other throats the upper hand AJ will always have on us."

Alissa nods her head, "Keep talking."

"We both want to get back at AJ so why don't we work together in doing that. Think about it we were undefeated as a tag team...imagine what we can do to her."

Alissa continues to think to herself as Stephanie extends her hand.

"What do you say?"

Just as Alissa is about to speak and give Stephanie her decision they are interrupted.

You can look but you can't touch...

The Bella Twins come walking down the ramp, "Blah Blah Blah..." Nikki says. "How many times are we going to see you two out here?"

"Seriously the only divas worthy enough to challenge the Divas Champion is winning divas not losers." Brie says putting her fingers in a shape of an L on her forehead.

Nikki stands in front of Stephanie while Brie stands in front of Alissa.

Stephanie scoffs, "The only thing you're gonna lose is your teeth if you don't get out of my face."

"I second that." Alissa adds.

The Bellas look at each other and smile. Without saying another word they turn to face their enemies and slap them across the face.

 Both Alissa and Stephanie held their jaws in anger. Without any warning they dropkick the Bella Twins right out of the ring leaving them in shock as they head back up the ramp.

Alissa hasn' t decided on joining Stephanie. What kind of team can they be?