Week 56: The Build Up

Sorry that this chapter is so short but I have been working on the next stories that I will be putting up soon and it took time away from this weeks chapter so bare with me. I will let you guys know when I post new stuff. Enjoy this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie Skye's return

The Shield are in the ring with the familiarity of Stephanie Skye. She has a microphone in her hand with a smile on her face.

"For the past three weeks I was forced to stay home and watch my boys go on without me but the time I spent recovery I kept thinking about getting my hands on Kharma to not only prove to you guys but to prove to myself that I can take her down. She left me beaten in this ring and I want to return the lovely favor. You see I told Dean and he told you that it wasn't over. We're hounds and it's never over until we're standing over the Wyatt Family's bodies victorious."

Suddenly the lights go out and when they turn back on the Wyatt Family along with Kharma appear on the stage.

"It's so good to see you again Stephanie. I almost missed seeing your face. As you know Kharma is always eager to fight but the real question is are you eager to get destroyed and sent back to the hospital once again?"

"Bray, I really don't have time for you riddles and haiku poems so I'm just going to get straight to my challenge. So, Kharma, how about you and I go one-on-one once again this Sunday at Elimination Chamber but this time just to insure there is an honest winner it will be a Falls Count Anywhere match."

Bray smiles and turns towards Kharma to discuss their decision. Kharma nods her head in agreement.

"It's your funeral Stephanie."

The Wyatt's turn to leave but Seth quickly takes the mic from Stephanie, "Whoa, where do you think you guys are going? We've settled things with them but you three still have to deal with the hounds of justice."

The Wyatt's turn their attention back to the trio.

"Aside from take out our member, you have been effortlessly trying to take us out now it's our turn to take the Wyatt Family out."

Dean adds, "Plus, it wouldn't be right to have only one Shield member be in a match at Elimination Chamber so why not add us to the mix."

"Oh yeah, Wyatt's we're talking about a six man tag match," Roman says, "We will show you that Justice pays and we'll make you believe in the Shield once and for all. Believe That and see you this Sunday."

All four member of the Shield put their fists in the center showing that they are once again a unit and a force to be reckon with.