Week 28: Even The Score

Brie Bella w/ Nikki Bella vs. Alissa Flash w/ Stephanie Skye

Brie has Alissa in a head lock trying to get her to submit. Stephanie watches intently from outside trying to give Alissa some momentum going. Alissa manages to flip Brie over her shoulder and take a breather. Brie attempt to charge at Alissa, gets a kick in the midsection along with a forearm to the face. Alissa picks up Brie and slams her with a power-slam to the mat. As Brie tries to gain momentum Alissa hits her with a dropkick.

Brie Irish whips Alissa against the ropes. Alissa ducks underneath a clothesline and grabs Brie by the waist for a German suplex for the pin attempt. Brie kicks out at two. Alissa grabs both Brie's legs to apply the gorilla clutch.

Suddenly Nikki jumps on the apron to distract the referee. While the referee is trying to get Nikki off the apron Brie counter Alissa move with a small package pin. Stephanie quickly jumps in the ring and rolls Alissa on top Brie then she gets out of the ring. Nikki jumps down the apron unaware of the pin switch. The referee counts the pin...1,2,3.

"The winner of this match...Alissa Flash."

Alissa exits the ring and high fives Stephanie.

Nikki Bella w/ Brie Bella vs. Stephanie Skye w/ Alissa Flash

Nikki catches Stephanie with a lou thez press leading to Stephanie falling out of the ring. Alissa keeps her eye on Brie. Stephanie jumps on the apron as Nikki tries to grab her by the hair, but Stephanie pulls her down against the top rope. Stephanie rolls back into the ring and hits Nikki with a neckbreaker. She goes for the pin attempt but gets a two count. Stephanie applies a sleeperhold on Nikki, but she managed to lift Stephanie and push back into the corner.

Nikki begins to deliver multiple clotheslines on Stephanie. Nikki grabs Stephanie by the hair and shoves her in the corner turnbuckle. With momentum, Nikki runs towards Stephanie to deliver a dropkick but at the last second she moves aside, causing Nikki to tweak her knee on the turnbuckle.

On the outside, Brie attempts to attack Alissa while her back is turned but Alissa manages to hit Brie with a STO. Alissa pulls Brie up to her feet by her hair as she tosses her head first into the steal steps.

With Nikki in pain over her knee, Stephanie hits Nikki with a sunset flip and pins Nikki for the win.

"Here is your winner...Stephanie Skye."

Stephanie rolls out of the ring to rejoin with Alissa as they celebrate their wins.

Backstage

AJ is watching as Alissa and Stephanie shake hands and walk up the ramp in victory to her disgust.

"AJ," Renee Young approaches AJ with a microphone, "You've just seen Alissa and Stephanie's matches as they both came out on top. How do you feel about that?"

AJ scoffs, "How do I feel? Well I already know I can't trust those dumb clones to do anything right since they both lost like losers. To think, I was going to give them a title shot if they did the dirty work, but they are not worthy of a title shot just like Stephanie and Alissa."

"So what do you plan to do next?"

"They may think that they have me cornered but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve and I am going to remind them the hard way why I'm champion and they're not."